Nba live reset

by Tzotzos470

Original Post

Re: Nba live mobile reset after 2016-17 season

★★ Novice

my suggestion is don't reset the game. nerf the player card depending on player performance (except for all of the master player/supremacy/Award winners) after this season 2016-2017

Message 10 of 68 (8,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's a very good idea.

Message 11 of 68 (8,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lots of people spend money on this game and the reason they will reset is to get you to spend even more. Madden mobile resets every year it is coming so be prepared
Message 12 of 68 (5,660 Views)

Re: NBA MOBILE RESET???!??

★★★ Newbie

plz don't reset i've worked for hours and spent money plz

Message 13 of 68 (4,637 Views)

Re: I am in shock potential reset!!!??

EA DICE Team

@BADTHINGSMANn

Hi there,

This isn't anything we announced or talked about.

I want to make sure that players don't worry about something like this when there isn't the need for it - so may I ask where the information about a reset is coming from?

Message 15 of 68 (4,771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 wrote:

@BADTHINGSMANn

Hi there,

This isn't anything we announced or talked about.

I want to make sure that players don't worry about something like this when there isn't the need for it - so may I ask where the information about a reset is coming from?

So basically I can tell you a lot. I told the folks on that forum by communicating that as folks not affiliated or representing EA they were committing slander. So real quick you work for Electronic Arts, am I correct ? Just please clarify that and I will provide you whatever you want. I actually got banned fro  the forum for saying what I did.

You have been banned.

Reason for Ban:

Automatic

The following warnings have contributed to your ban. You may appeal them each individually to try to lift the ban.

Reason Warning Date Points Appeal
Spam Spam 4/6/2017 to 5/6/2017 1 N/A

Duration:

This ban expires 12 hours from now.

Appeal Ban

Message 16 of 68 (4,764 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay Tom I am up to speed now. I am not suing anybody first of all second Yes NBA.GG has threads that read VERBATIM*****NBA LIVE RESET OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED****

Reset Officially Confirmed!!!!

Message 17 of 68 (4,762 Views)

EA DICE Team

@BADTHINGSMANn

Hi again,

Yes, I do work for EA. However, I currently work only on the Answers HQ forums so I can't help you out with questions related to the other forums.

Looking at the thread and the picture of your chat with the Advisor, I think he might have misunderstood you. We didn't announce any plans for a reset - I can confirm this as I just double-checked this for you. Once your ban is over, feel free to link the information I just gave you in that other topic as well.

Cheers,

Message 18 of 68 (4,756 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just wanted to thank you for your follow up, care and professionalism in light of what can be emotional, and everybody is competing either to be the best smartest first with inside info. Its just ridiculous. As far as the future , projecting a reset and totally changing with "FAKE NEWS" how people are reacting going forward. One day at a time I love the game and the experience is the prize. I will definitely enlighten once my ban is over and I hope You continue doing a superb job at EA. Excellent follow up I gotta say Bravo your on top of this and it is impressive, EA should know the outreach your doing means a lot to me a customer

Message 19 of 68 (4,750 Views)

Nba live reset

★★★ Newbie
So EA the time has come to inform us what will happen with the game will it reset or it will not? But if it resets why do we have to lose our players and progress.
Message 20 of 68 (4,146 Views)