NBA live 15 Free throw problem

by Kndy4

Original Post

Re: xOne

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
This is the problem with gaming companies that apparently noone can see. Gaming companies (EA,343, Bungie - just to name a few) are so focused on putting out a game and then focusing on their next project to make more money rather than focusing on fixing the issues that arise with their rushed games. When making games they should focus all their energy on making it a complete game instead of rushing to release a game by a deadline. Trust me when I say we the gamers would much rather you put a game out late that works and blows our minds then a game thats rushed and has to be patched every other week.... enough of my rant.. and yes I have the same issue if thats what youre asking.
Message 31 of 130 (3,508 Views)

Re: NBA live 15 Free throw problem

★★★ Newbie
Me to
Message 32 of 130 (3,487 Views)

★ Novice

This is a friggin joke EA!  I just got this game on Xbox One, and 7/10 times the game "freezes" after a player is fouled in Rising Star!  The player goes to the foul line, but nothing happens.  So frustrating, this issue has been around for months, and yet still persists!  I want my $9 back!

Message 33 of 130 (3,480 Views)

★ Novice

Seems like EA has abandonded this game... I was having this same issue with Live 14 and hoped it wasn't the issue with 15. Guess I was wrong. How is it that we pay for a product and can't play it. Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Message 34 of 130 (3,468 Views)

★ Apprentice

It was in Live 14 as well? Unbelievable.Confusedmileymad:

Message 35 of 130 (3,456 Views)

★★ Novice
I like how its now 2/19/2015 and issue is still present. Thanks EA, this is a mode breaking glitch
Message 36 of 130 (3,398 Views)

★★ Novice
Fix the game! I have downloaded and re installed twice. I've hard reset Xbox one. I've tried everything but have the same problem. It freezes. I mean what the hell EA is this what you do? Know about problems but not fix them? * you
Message 37 of 130 (3,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just at least reply EA and just be honest that you don't care at all about the consumers and are not going to fix this problem . I'm sure you have people who can fix this very quickly and just put out an update. It has been a known issue for so long now yet you still sell the game without letting anyone know before buying it that you put out an unfinished game. One of the best aspects you have going is Rising Star yet I have to play the same game sometimes 3-4 times just to get through it.
Message 38 of 130 (3,295 Views)

★ Novice
Apparently the dev team isn't doing * because as of today it still freezes.. I guess that's the thing with these companies. Call of duty never works either. They know we're all gonna buy the game so why bother fixing it. Already got our 60$
Message 39 of 130 (3,288 Views)

Re: Ps4

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry wrote:

The Dev. Team is aware of this and is working to resolve.

You are saying this in December LAST YEAR and it is the 23/02/15 and it is happening as I post this message come on EA I'm just gonna go back to playing 2k.

Message 40 of 130 (3,278 Views)