NBA Street 4 for PS4 and XBOX 1

by Jackgrove222

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA, please read this.

This may be a topic you at EA hear a lot about, but that is probably because of how good a game NBA Street 2, and even Street Homecourt were. Making a new updated version of NBA Street, probably name it NBA Street 4, or something more creative, would be great. First off, it is an iconic game of the ps2, and there is a large market of people who would buy it, just the other day my friends and I were talking about how great a game NBA Street vol 2 was. Obviously the NBA 2k series has hurt revenue from the NBA Live franchise, and I would say that 2k and Live are equal, even though I have 2k. Making a new Street game would help boost revenue of the basketball department, and would take away from 2k players, who many of would only buy one basketball game, and with the right advertising, NBA Street 4 would be a smash hit. The game would need only a few updates, such as graphics, and update the NBA teams and stars, and all that, but the game would almost be best if the format is untouched. What would make potential buyers even more interested is keeping this legendary soundtrack and putting it in the NBA Street 4 game, or at least make it a great soundtrack, and T.R.O.Y. would be a must have opening song. That song reminds so many people of great memories playing this game. Also, with only minor updates needed, that would allow time to do something that would put this game over the top, a super online mode, where you can do leagues with your friends, and everyone control a player, sort of like the park in th NBA 2k franchise, only this would be actually fun and a smash hit. EA hasn't let out a soley fun game in a long time, and this would also help the growing idea that the image of EA is a giant corporation soley interested in money and doesn't care about players interests. I'm not saying that's true at all or that is a bad thing, because it's not like your company is a non-profit charity, but there are famous youtubers even talking about their hatred of EA, especially in FIFA. In conclusion, this game should help your revenue and image, and hurt the NBA 2k franchise's revenue, but most importantly it's a good idea for a game that has been long overdue in a remake.

Message 1 of 8 (36,986 Views)

Re: NBA Street 4 for PS4 and XBOX 1

★★★ Newbie
I was just talking about this last week at work and was hoping EA had something in the works. I even tried browsing PS Now, but it only has PS3 games. I would love another one to come out.
Message 2 of 8 (34,956 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

A new NBA Street game in the image of NBA Street Vol. 2 would be a dream for me. The moves, the dunks, the speed, the music. I would for sure buy a new entry in the series. I still have a PS2 just to play Vol. 2 from time to time. Please consider making this EA!

Message 3 of 8 (34,108 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Rather than make new one take vol. 2 make it online multiplayer so free mode and put it on Android iOS they would make sure killing and at microtransactions
Message 4 of 8 (28,785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Nba Playgrounds is just a mishit. NBA STREET HOMECOURT's Fluit instant controls and movement of players still better than NBA 2K18 and Live 18.

Also the balance between offense and defense was just perfect. The fun of crossing over and breaking ankles to see the meter build up was so gratifying. Even better than NBA Jam.
Combo dunks stepping of someone's back. Being able to redunk was a great feat. Simply genius who thought about that.

Career mode was fun picking one player from the team you beat. Ai was balanced perfectly. Creating a player and player progression was done very well.

Still hoping to see a remastered version of NBA Street Homecourt. Pleassseeee.
Just what others described you could really take people away from NBA 2K if you would remaster or maybe better.....
Implement a NBA Street mode (with all the bells and whistles) in NBA Live 2019 or 2020 and live would kill NBA 2k.
Than you could immediately cover the implementation of classic players.

Message 5 of 8 (24,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE A NEW OR UPDATE NBA STREET! One of my favorite NBA games of all time. When I worked at Best Buy at the time, we used to have a system to use on break. My team would take a break and play against each other
Message 6 of 8 (24,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make this happen it would be an absolute dream 😍😍😍😍😭

Message 7 of 8 (11,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make this happen it would be an absolute dream 😍😍😍😍😭

Message 8 of 8 (11,582 Views)