Re: Changing profile picture in NBA LIVE MOBILE

by KLpacker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changing profile picture in NBA LIVE MOBILE

★★★ Novice

How do I change my current profile picture in NBA LIVE mobile? It's showing my Facebook profile photo. Do I have to reach a certain level or ranking to be able to

Message 1 of 6 (9,661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@KLpacker

As the game is pulling your FB profile photo, you can either change that or start using a dummy FB account with a profile pic of your choosing.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (12,562 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KLpacker

Have you tried changing your Facebook profile photo?

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (9,646 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know if I change my FB profile picture then it will also be changed in the game. But I do not want to change my fb pic just to accommodate this game. There must me another way.

Message 3 of 6 (9,602 Views)

Community Manager

@KLpacker

As the game is pulling your FB profile photo, you can either change that or start using a dummy FB account with a profile pic of your choosing.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (12,563 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for your time and input. Yeah I have 3 fb accounts and will try to change the saved fb account to one fb that I don't use much. The game developers are EA, and why they don't let us have nice team logos like in MaddenMobile... weird. Hope someone there fixes this issue. It a simple thing to add. See ya...and tq again
Message 5 of 6 (9,586 Views)

theres no other way you need to change your Facebook profile picture in order to change it on nba live mobile sorry

Message 6 of 6 (2,562 Views)