mass effect andromeda talk

by carseclass

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mass effect andromeda talk

★ Guide

Last night I went on my xbox one  and  downladed the  1.06 update .when i  got  done  downloading i started the game then  part of of the  environment is missing so I  power cycle my console  that seems to help I also uninstall it and it helped too I think the 1.06  update is fine to me I Know lot  of  other people having problems specialy  pc . I don't have a gaming pc but I hope the pc version of  the game get fixed soon I think this game need more outfits  and mod support for xbox one ps4 and pc.

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: mass effect andromeda talk

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

i'm a pc player, but i've heard that pre-patch savegames don't work on consoles all that well, if at all. you may need to start a new game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

i'm a pc player, but i've heard that pre-patch savegames don't work on consoles all that well, if at all. you may need to start a new game.

Message 2 of 3 (432 Views)

★ Guide

my game is fine I don't need to start a  new game. once I install it and power cycle it  the  environment  went back to normal thank you  for the help I wiil keep your advice in mind. this game reminds me  of fall out 4 problems that went on for a year or so I not sure anybody plays this game.

Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)