X5 Ghost

by RoastPotato26

Original Post

X5 Ghost

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Did anybody try this bad boy yet? 

I gave it a shot in SP but only had RP to level V though it gave me a good insight how it is.

Sadly it has only 3 augment slots so you dont have many options...tried with a double mod + 2 kinetics and i can say its pretty good. Had a huge clip size as well (141 with extended magazine and almost 700 spare)

Not a game breaker like the Harrier was, but certainly better and stronger than the Revenant (for example). Also the longer you hold the trigger the more accurate it gets - easy headshots even at medium-longer ranges. Has pretty nice weight and reload time too.

Needs a bit more testing but so far so good

Edit: tested on Insanity, lvl44 against kett.

Edit2: without any active powers. passive bonuses taken however from the combat tree.

Message 1 of 29 (1,301 Views)

Re: X5 Ghost

★★★ Guide

Fun fact time, you can't break it down, you can only destroy the ghost. Because why would you want to retrieve your augments? right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/6ahtp0/no_spoilers_anyone_else_notice_you_cant/

Message 2 of 29 (1,262 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Arsenic_Touch wrote:

Fun fact time, you can't break it down, you can only destroy the ghost. Because why would you want to retrieve your augments? right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/6ahtp0/no_spoilers_anyone_else_notice_you_cant/

seriously? *face-palm*

Message 3 of 29 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Guide

Oh, didnt notice that. Thats certainly an issue if you put augments in there that you cannot buy from merchants Frown

Message 4 of 29 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I didn't even notice them having finally added the weapon, didn't see it in the patch notes Oops

How do you get it? Wondering

Message 5 of 29 (1,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@TECHound wrote:

I didn't even notice them having finally added the weapon, didn't see it in the patch notes Oops

How do you get it? Wondering

research, and you might need to start a new play-through too (not sure bout that last bit)

---edit

surprise, surprise... you actually don't need a new game, just the research. 

Message 6 of 29 (1,197 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just asking can you get this weapon for SP or is just a mult weapon?

Message 7 of 29 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Pro

it's in sp.

Message 8 of 29 (1,185 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, I didn't notice, do you have to start a new game for it?

Message 9 of 29 (1,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

nope, i just checked a few minutes ago, my old saves have it too.

Message 10 of 29 (1,181 Views)