Structural Ergonomics equipment has not been available for months

by derroth

Original Post

Re: Structural Ergonomics equipment has not been available for months

★★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi Same for me been playing for 6 months solid have every equipment art from this one which never seams to appear, duplicate commando package and berserker but no structural ergonomics
Message 21 of 28 (1,643 Views)

★ Novice

I’m experiencing the same problem. I have been playing for years, and have never once seen the structural ergonomics equipment item for sale.

I already have the Turian Soldier package, so that particular “workaround” mentioned above is not available for me.

Message 22 of 28 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still missing December 2020

Message 23 of 28 (1,511 Views)

★★ Novice
@Big_tidyes I've purchased everything I can for equipment but still missing 3 as they never appear in the store. Some of the errors on this game are frankly embarrassing that they've been missed before release, and even worse that they've not been fixed all this time later. This is 1 of 4 major faults I have regular issues with when playing the game, and EA obviously have no intention of ever fixing them.
Message 24 of 28 (1,453 Views)

Equipment store bug Structural Ergonomics

★★★★ Novice

Structural Ergonomics is the last equipment i need to fully complete my equipment but in the store, it always give me the Commando Package instead, it never roll out the Structural Ergonomics, Is there any way i can fix this? please help! [I tried contact EA twice, they can't do anything about it]

Message 25 of 28 (1,311 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi hello, i'm having this issue in 2021, structural ergonomics never been appear on store it only gave me commando package which I already got it. Is there any solution to fix it yet? I tried contact EA many time, they can't do anything about it
Message 26 of 28 (1,299 Views)

@NotAGamergirlzzZ 

Ataashi is no longer with EA.

The game is out of studio support since 2017, there are no more fixed coming if Bioware is not changing its mind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 27 of 28 (1,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi!
I also suffer from this bug and I've been looking for answers and found this:

"If the Stronghold Package and Structural Ergonomics are the last two items you are attempting to purchase from the Store (and you didn't purchase when they randomly appeared with other pieces of equipment), they WILL NOT appear in the Store. This is a known issue and can no longer be fixed. However, if all of the other 30 pieces of equipment are owned, purchasing one of the MP DLC Pack - Collection Items packs will force the equipment items to appear as a substitution for the equipment listed in the pack."
(https://masseffectandromeda.fandom.com/wiki/Equipment)
and also this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Structural-Ergonomics-equipment-has-not-been-available-fo...

Based on that, and in a promotion on the Steam store, I bought a Pack (Krogan Vanguard) that was almost useless to me other than the equipment. CONFIRMED! I received "Structural Ergonomics" instead of the "Berserker Package" I already had. The "Structural Ergonomics" was the last piece of equipment that was missing.

Hope this was helpful!

Message 28 of 28 (1,003 Views)