Strike team traits

by flatshadow

Original Post

Strike team traits

★★★ Apprentice

Is there a way to fix negative traits on strike teams or do we have to retire them?

Message 1 of 6 (578 Views)

Re: Strike team traits

★★★★ Apprentice

I think you get them if you fail too often. I don't believe there's a way to remove them. Mine only affect certain mission traits so I just don't send them on those missions. You just have to keep building your squads and buying equipment and then retiring the bad teams and training up new ones and just hope they grow better.

Message 2 of 6 (564 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

As far as is implied, if you send them on a mission that could fail catastrophically, or if they fail too many times in certain ways, then they can develop a negative trait.  As for getting rid of the trait, I don't think it is possible, though I wish it was possible.  I would suggest sending them against whatever caused the problem and hope they succeed enough.

If that doesn't work though, then I would suspect that there is no way to remove a negative trait which truly is a very annoying aspect of the strike teams.

I tried with a strike team that had a negative trait for a short time, but I am not a big fan of passive mission systems for some games, so I just gave up on the strike team and retired them.  It's been expensive as I have had to retire a second strike team and a third strike team.  At least the replacements don't look like crappy teams.

Message 3 of 6 (557 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Every third time I debrief a strike team,the game locks up so I've pretty much quit. lol

Message 4 of 6 (552 Views)

★ Guide

My level 20 team with 2 negative traits and 7 positive ones still manages pretty well, actually usually better than the other maxed out team with exception human intelligence equipped. Don't retire them just yet.

Message 5 of 6 (544 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I have 2 20s with a few negative traits and a bunch of positives so im leveling the other 4 before I retire the 2 bad ones

Message 6 of 6 (524 Views)