New objectives and weapons (multiplayer)

by joelcat15

Original Post

New objectives and weapons (multiplayer)

★★★ Novice
  • Devices now must be defused within 45 seconds of spawning. This timer resets upon completing interaction.

Really? Only 45 seconds to defuse the device? 

• Hack can now be contested by enemies.

I hated Transmission because the enemies don't stop getting inside the area, and now the same in Hack?disappointed

• There are new versions of the Uncommon, Rare, and Ultra Rare weapons with unique perks.

I'm still with Hesh in level 1, and now you put 3 more versions of all these weapons? Wasn't it better that it was a just a perk to add and not 3 weapons?

Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)

Re: New objectives and weapons (multiplayer)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@joelcat15 wrote:
  1. Devices now must be defused within 45 seconds of spawning. This timer resets upon completing interaction.
    Really? Only 45 seconds to defuse the device?  
  2. Hack can now be contested by enemies.
    I hated Transmission because the enemies don't stop getting inside the area, and now the same in Hack?disappointed
  3. There are new versions of the Uncommon, Rare, and Ultra Rare weapons with unique perks.
    I'm still with Hesh in level 1, and now you put 3 more versions of all these weapons? Wasn't it better that it was a just a perk to add and not 3 weapons?    

1. Yes, needs careful attention now and immidiate action. Can't tell you how often I watched player starting to run around the map ignoring the objectives... it's even less time in Gold & Platin.
  2. Indeed, this again needs some coordination. Players who have aggro need to pull enemies away. It is not mandatory all are in the hack area but all work in the vincinity to get the job done for those who hack. But I find Hack and upload now a bit too similiar and Infiltrators are even better than already.
  3. You only unlock the new weapons after reaching tier X with the respective standard weapon. Indeed having an extra mod slot for these perks might have been an alternative though.
Message 2 of 2 (458 Views)