[EA app] Mass Effect 2 no longer loads

by aef590a6a67182b9

Original Post

[EA app] Mass Effect 2 no longer loads

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mass Effect 2 no longer loads.  When I click on the game in my library to play it reverts back to the EA app.  I've deleted and reloaded the EA App, and I have attempted to 'repair' the game as well.  Lastly, I deleted and reinstall the game but the problem persists. Help!

Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 2 no longer loads in EA App

Community Manager

@aef590a6a67182b9 When you load up the game, it attempts to load and then closes down.

Do you get any errors?

When the game closes, does it show the play button again?

Can you attach a DxDiag?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)

Re: [EA app] Mass Effect 2 no longer loads

Community Manager

@aef590a6a67182b9 

Hey, I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you continue having issues with the game!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (32 Views)