Is a Toggle Walk key possible?

by Tsewe

Original Post

Is a Toggle Walk key possible?

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

First of all, I must commend the PC dev team here, because MEA is not only playable, but also enjoyable on PC day 1. It was far from the case with DA Inq. So, good job!

However I have a small complaint about the "On Release" Walk key currently ingame. It's killing my little finger (when set to left control) or any finger if I bind it to another key. Has someone found a way to change it to a Toggle instead of a On Release command?

If not, I would highly suggest BioWare to add that small feature in a future update. Getting finger cramps while playing is not that enjoyable Wink

Otherwise, I would also suggest to put a "Motion Blur Enable/Disable" option in graphics menu, since it really seems to slow performance (on my rig). I managed to lower de post processing effects though, but would like to disable only MB.

So far I'm really enjoying the game, despite the weird animations haha. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (2,579 Views)

Re: Is a Toggle Walk key possible?

★★ Novice

I agree 100%, a toggle must be made for the walk command. My finger is feeling the strain too!

Message 2 of 3 (2,555 Views)

Re: Is a Toggle Walk key possible?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I would totally like a walk toggle to be but in this game, odd that we have to request this, had the exact same issue with inquisition on launch.

Message 3 of 3 (2,521 Views)