If You Were Also the Matchfinder, Who Would You Couple?

by PretzleMe

Original Post

If You Were Also the Matchfinder, Who Would You Couple?

★★★★★ Guide

We constantly think about love and or hook ups for our characters but what about those that we don't want to hook up with or sweep off their feet?  Don't they still deserve to be able to get it on even if it isn't with you?  I thought so too, lol.  So let's talk about it.

Even if your character typically and or occasionally ends up with the character, who do you see them being with in an alternate reality if they aren't with you?

I'll start...

Liam and Verand, I don't know.  The way he was determined to go to save her.  I know he said it was about classified tech or whatever but I think it was more than that and I wouldn't mind seeing that culminate.

Jaal and Moshae, I wouldn't mind seeing it but the reality is it probably shouldn't happen as I think it might even be weird for them.  Like they have a mother/son relationship.

Lexi and Peebee, Such an odd couple pairing but that's why I would like to see it.  I think they may even be around the same age.  Also, the complexity of such a story.  I mean what if they give birth to an Ardat-Yakshi?

Suvi and Lexi, Would probably make a good couple.  I don't know. 

Liam and that Blonde Security Woman He Was Talking to on Nexus, I could see Liam being a bit of a player to be honest.  And I could see her being someone he was at least trying to get with though I see his heart ending up with Verand.

Message 1 of 52 (1,651 Views)

Re: If You Were Also the Matchfinder, Who Would You Couple?

★★ Guide

You forgot the best pair!  SAM and Ancient AI!

Message 2 of 52 (1,647 Views)

★★★ Pro

Gil and the gay ex-colleague technician on the nexus....  Wait, I did and it didnt work...

Umi and Anan...  Think the drinks will be great...

If you walk around Aya, some random Angara would gossip that Jaal and Avela should be together but they are too thick headed to know that.

Tann and his secretary...  Gosh he's gonna mess up pathfinder hall...

Message 3 of 52 (1,637 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Pixeldance wrote:

You forgot the best pair!  SAM and Ancient AI!

I didn't want to list ALL my thoughts in the first post. 

...but yeah, you busted me.  I actually did completely forget about that so find it in your heart to forgive me, lol.

SAMcient AI would be the best couple of all couples ever and I forgot them.

Message 4 of 52 (1,636 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@VladVonCastein wrote:

HAHA... I was drinking when I read this.  You almost owed me a new keyboard.

Good stuff Vlad.

Message 5 of 52 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PretzleMe wrote:

@VladVonCastein wrote:

HAHA... I was drinking when I read this.  You almost owed me a new keyboard.

Good stuff Vlad.

Hehe me and my office fantasies...

Message 6 of 52 (1,620 Views)

★★ Pro

Jaal and Vetra.

They would compliment each other tbh.

Vetra hides her feelings behindd sarcasm or just outright acts as if she doesn't care when she does. Jaal is completely open about them. He could teach her a lot and maybe she could teach him a few things too.

Message 7 of 52 (1,616 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Nykara360 wrote:

Jaal and Vetra.

They would compliment each other tbh.

Vetra hides her feelings behindd sarcasm or just outright acts as if she doesn't care when she does. Jaal is completely open about them. He could teach her a lot and maybe she could teach him a few things too.

Nice one.  Never even thought about this one myself but now that you mention it oh yeah.  I can see that one being a good coupling.  In addition to what you said, I'd even say that while they come from different family dynamics, they seem to value it quite similarly in my opinion so Jaal would be about Sid in the same way that Vetra would in my opinion.

Message 8 of 52 (1,607 Views)

★★★★ Pro
  1. Addison and her tired faced on her mirror: because she wants to see it happy.
  2. Salarian Pathfinder and Kello: because they would have so many things to talk about (I can almost see sparks flying from the mere friction of the speed of their words) and Kello misses good Salarians.
  3. Tann and Kesh: because I want to see Nexus burn. Oh, well, because they would set an example of genuine perseverance (and manipulation behind the scenes)
  4. Poc and Pyjak: fetiches. Fetiches everywhere.
  5. Prodromos' drunk woman and Just do it Krogan: because they were made for each other.
  6. SAM and Ancient VI: because all you need is an old wheezy couple talking 24-24 in your head, one of which too zealous, another too maniac. Perfect.

Other matches were already mentioned, and I'm ok with that.

Message 9 of 52 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PandaTar wrote:
  1. Poc and Pyjak: fetiches. Fetiches everywhere.

Other matches were already mentioned, and I'm ok with that.

Since I am too cheap to own a pyjak, I will settle for that rat/hamster thing that I caught on the tempest Large smile

Message 10 of 52 (1,594 Views)