Do we Just Not Get to Know What The Balance Changes Are?

by GigaChadEnhanced

Original Post

Re: Do we Just Not Get to Know What The Balance Changes Are?

They have been following online balance conversations so it's not that they have no data to work off...

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 15 (340 Views)

★★ Guide

It's kind of a * shoot. Once on a dev stream they said "wait until you get a gun to rank ten before you say it sucks". A video of someone taking over 10 headshots of a mattock to kill a basic enemy in gold. Where as in ME3 it took 4 or 5 and fired a lot faster. I really hope the balance changes are huge because most guns are just so incredibly weak and under whelming. 

Message 12 of 15 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The guns are kinda inconsistend in terms of Level -> Damage right now. I have the Carnifex on i believe VIII, but its nearly useless at silver and today i had the Sidewinder in a Box. Even now its on Level I way better than an Carnifex VIII? lolwut?!

Message 13 of 15 (320 Views)

★★ Guide

Patch just went live and still 0 details on what the balance changes are... are we gonna have to wait a week or two for these notes wtf? 

Message 14 of 15 (279 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 15 of 15 (276 Views)