Bioware should be embarrassed and ashamed of the state of their multiplayer

by shaggiedo

Original Post

Bioware should be embarrassed and ashamed of the state of their multiplayer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Well it's the start of the easter public holidays (at least where I live), and yesterday I thought I'd get a few good hours of MEA multiplayer under my belt. Get some credits to buy those Premuim packs to score some good loot. Well what a joke Bioware's multiplayer is for this game, instead of a few good hours of game play I had endless hours of what seemed a never ending nightmare. Bioware should be ashamed and embarrassed about the state of the multiplayer game. Baiscally for me anyway it is just unplayable. I dont know how they can release a product like this which is completely BROKEN. Constant chronic rubber banning, incredible lag, abd crashes every 9 out 10 game. If another manufacture released a product in this state, they'd be drummed out of business, and/or drag through the courts.

I have played a lot of mutliplayer games (I have even lived through the bad old days of Halo multiplayer blues), but MEA is by far the worst multiplayer game I have ever played. Hours upon hours of being chucked out of the game back to the xbox dashboard only to reload and be chucked back again - over and over again. Can't even select an strike mission - get chucked out of the game. Out of the few games I did actually get into, rubber banding so bad the entire team (except the host) would constantly go down - because they couldn't even move. You may ask well why didn't I just give up. Well because I paid good hard earned money to play their crappy game - and I couldn't.

I now know why they cancelled their beta test - they were too ashamed and embarrassed knowing that their multiplayer game was completely broken. Bioware and EA have taken my  money under false pretences - and I want my money back.

Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)