Why isn't Madden NFL on PC

by Kyoto282

Original Post

Why isn't Madden NFL on PC

★★★ Newbie

As a die hard NFL fan that plays PC, I want to know why EA won't port Madden (along with NHL and their other sports releases) onto PC but do with FIFA. We know they can do it and I'm sure plenty of people will purchase it so why does EA deprive us of this?

I don't want to have to spend £200 / $300 on a current gen console when I have a PC that is perfectly up to scratch with the newest hardware and then buy games on top of that when I could just have it on PC

So my question is does EA actually have a reason for not doing this or have they not said anything?

Thanks for reading

Message 1 of 4 (1,624 Views)

Re: Why isn't Madden NFL on PC

★★★★★ Novice

Same wondering here. And I am Brazilian, btw. Football is not popular over here, although it´s getting bigger and bigger every year. ESPN is broadcasting more games every season, so I there tons of people getting into it and playing Madden. After EA started to update rosters and performances online, no one wants to keep an old version of any game anymore. Playing Ultimate Team and having the game up-to-date is 90% of the fun and that requires the user to buy it every year. I know I would. You guys should give it another thought.

Att,

Diego.

Message 2 of 4 (1,500 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Because computers would make the game too enjoyable and less glitchy.

Message 3 of 4 (1,459 Views)

★ Novice

"Because computers would make the game too enjoyable and less glitchy."

That's sarcasm, right?

Message 4 of 4 (1,110 Views)