The ea servers are not available at this time. Please try again later.

by dustymoto79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The ea servers are not available at this time. Please try again later.

★★★ Newbie

It will not let me connect to the EA servers i have reset the game multiple times and turned it off and turned it back on. just wondering if there is anything you can tell me

Message 1 of 21 (149,504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The ea servers are not available at this time. Please try again later.

★ Apprentice

I found the cause of the problem !!!

The date of my PS3 was the year in 2015 and we are in 2016. And as it is with the WIndows installed on a PC accessing Microsoft servers if the local date is wrong, the access to the servers is not allowed!

Once I corrected the date, I could access the servers EA !!!

PS: I had to find it myself ... anyone or in support of the EA and not in the community thought about it !!!

View in thread

Message 11 of 21 (112,000 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Yeah that's a local connection issue most of the time.

Have you tried resetting your router and clearing your system's cache?

Message 2 of 21 (149,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That didn't work for me... any other ideas??

Message 3 of 21 (149,137 Views)

Community Manager

Connecting directly with a cable rather than wirelessly is always preferable.

Check here for additional connectivity steps in the troubleshooting section:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Football-15/Info-Game-information-FAQs-and-troubleshooting-artic...

barry.png
Message 4 of 21 (149,107 Views)

★★ Novice
Don't waste time call Xbox support mine worked they said go to internet settings go advance then alternate address if numbers are there then clear then try playing game or just call support way faster
Message 5 of 21 (149,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happened to me and I lost 26,000 coins while bidding on Phillip Rivers
Message 6 of 21 (148,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did try the advanced settings trick, but did not work for me unfortunately. Wish it did.

I also tried the Xbox support and they told me to call EA. They gave me a number for EA, and it said the process for support had changed and that I needed to fill out a form online so users didn't have to wait on hold. I was happy to wait on hold because this issue is RUINING Madden UT!

So after I fill out the form for EA, I now have to wait 2.5-3 HOURS to talk to someone! Anyone else find that crazy? I filled out the contact form for XBOX and got a call within 15 min. Seriously, I've been playing Madden a long time, and this kind of support seems like a lack of care about an issue that a lot of people are having. Enough that Google is now auto filling when you type in "EA S", it knows the error you want to find.

This issue really put me to the point where I am going to return the game and request refunds for the in game purchases I had made prior to the issues.
Message 7 of 21 (133,814 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Try Restarting your Router and restarting your PC at the same time, after that you will need to clear the history in your browser (Sorry) and after that restart your PC once more and try to forget your wifi network, after that click on your network, type in your passkey for your network and voila, should be done!

Message 8 of 21 (133,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am afraid you are not right. I have two fifa14 (accounts) and one of them is working. While second one says this. So what is the problem guys? It's not about local connection. 

Message 9 of 21 (133,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can not play FIFA 2015 Ultimate Team on PlayStation 3 in tells me that EA conservation not available please help me !!!
Message 10 of 21 (133,630 Views)