by xxgordoxx

Original Post

Re: Madden 15 network timeout disconnections

★★★ Newbie
Me too!
Message 51 of 54 (804 Views)

Re: NEED EA SPORTS SUPPORT

★ Novice
Pathetic. You guys expect people to pay for your games. Beyond the price of the game cause people perhaps want a good record in it. And then cheaters and exploiters come along and * the game up and you can't do nothing? Not even punish the cheater? Really make me wonder if your games are worth playing. Just had some * * disconnect on me in UFC 2 in the second round after being close to out of stamina, I was whooping him and he disconnects. Somehow it makes me disconnect from UT, I sign back in and there's the loss. Please explain this to me
Message 52 of 54 (583 Views)

Re: Madden 15 network timeout disconnections

★★★ Newbie
@Easports please tell me how I get a lose for this. Up 21 to 7 in the 3rd. This has happened 4 times today. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my connection. I'm hard wired in. I have 120mbps internet speed. I paid 80 bucks for this game and got the goat edition. This is absolutely ridicolous.
Message 53 of 54 (491 Views)

Re: Receiving Losses for Online disconnection. Madden 15 for PS4

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on Madden 17, on 27 November 2017. I lost 8 games that way!!! The latest game I was beating someone 28 - 8. I was on their 10 yard line with 1:20 to go in the 4th quarter. The EA Server failed and it said an error caused me to get disconnected.

Message 54 of 54 (307 Views)