★★ Novice

i have discoted from to many games i paid 70$ to play ultmate team 

i keep lagging out the ea servers 

i want my money back

#ihope2kmakesafootballgame

Message 31 of 54 (1,588 Views)

Re: Receiving Losses for Online disconnection. Madden 15 for PS4

★★ Novice
was a long-time loyal madden fan.. literally since the 90s and playing on the sega saturn.. but the madden 15 ultimate team servers are still garbage. got disconnected and took a loss in head to head playoff games twice today alone. about to trade in my copy and get a non-EA game, from a developer that cares enough about their paying customers to maintain and fix server issues.

I work too hard for my money to put up with your non-interest in addressing issues that your paying customers are experiencing.

thanks for caring EA, you're the best.
Message 32 of 54 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I always felt that this was a PS3 problem, lo and behold. I have a PS3.

I'm receiving losses for games even when I'm ahead by 3 TDs. LOL.

My record online is 56-33 . At least ten or more of those losses are 0-0 games, with less than a quarter played.
Another ten are WINS. I've only lost 9 games. Funny thing is, I've got the emails to prove it, but these guys don't care about finding a resolution.

When did EA become a used car dealership? Here I was thinking about buying FIFA. NEVER!!

Now I'm advising ANYONE trying to purchase an EA game not to do it. There are no reliable servers for online play.
Message 33 of 54 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue with my xbox one. I'm a HUGE MADDEN FAN but this is ridiculous. My record is 16-4 with 4 disconnects. 3 disconnects I was winning and the 4th I was down by 4 but driving at the end of the game. I could potentially be undefeated right now. Hardwired and connected. Total BS
Message 34 of 54 (1,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was up 28-10 with 20 seconds left in the game and received a loss after a network timeout. Ea can at least build some logic in if ur up by more than two tds u get no loss. **bleep**
Message 35 of 54 (1,457 Views)

★ Novice

Obviously, nobody at EA cares about this at all.

IT IS VERY SIMPLE

TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY

DO NOT COUNT A NOT-FINISHED GAME AS A WIN OR A LOSS FOR ANYONE

Why is that so hard?  Whichever programmer decided it was correct to count games that end in the 3rd quarter as a win or loss for either team has really contributed to the customer dissatisfaction regarding this product.  And clearly these forums are no help to the customer.  All you guys do is tell us to fix our own internet.  I download at 10 megabytes per second on a hard line -- enough to play 30 Madden 15 games online at once.

If the game disconnects, that sucks, fix your servers.  But in the meantime, while you keep reassuring yourself that you don't have to spend the money to keep customer loyalty, at least take 10 minutes and toggle the settings for incomplete games to NULL instead of W/L.

Embarrassing for this franchise, really.

Message 36 of 54 (1,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree, ive gotten 5 disconnects in my last 8 games, all 0-0 in the first quarter and I get a lose and my opponent shows as a win. This cant be what we paid for.. There has to be a solution here, my ports are open, I have absolutely no problems with any other game I play online.

Message 37 of 54 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wow another loss.. Up 21-7 in the 2nd qtr, right before he kicks off game disconnected.. I'm on Comcast, direct connect, 50mb and never had an issue playing online in my life.. Wtf is going on
Message 38 of 54 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Novice
Is there any resolution? I have now been disconnected 12 games in a row. I don't even care about my win/loss record. I simply want to enjoy a product I purchased. It is inexcusable that no-one at EA can provide any sense of clarity. There might as well be another class action lawsuit against you, so I can receive another $23.00 check in the mail. Your blatant disregard for customer service is utterly repulsive.
Message 39 of 54 (1,314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Removed unconstructive comments - Admin.]

Message 40 of 54 (1,279 Views)