Mut rewards

by lisabeck946

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mut rewards

★★★ Newbie

I log in to mut rewards fine but it says "You do not have a gamertag associated with a console. You must first login to EA through a console." ive tried everything and it still says that

Message 1 of 11 (10,529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mut rewards

Community Manager

@lisabeck946

You need to link your console account to your EA account, information on this can be found here:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (11,690 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lisabeck946

You need to link your console account to your EA account, information on this can be found here:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

barry.png
Message 2 of 11 (11,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That was no help
Message 3 of 11 (9,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem how can i fix it

Message 4 of 11 (8,582 Views)

Community Manager

@killasplatter

What happened when you tried to link your accounts as detailed above here?

barry.png
Message 5 of 11 (8,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your details are not descriptive enough. Your link is no help. Please answer our question. I have logged in on my computer with the same email and password. I have restarted my console. But every time I register to compete I get the same notification as in the original question.

Message 6 of 11 (6,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I tried to do that it asks me for the old password I used but my email from a long time ago is gone because someone tried to hack into my account so I have to change the email. Any help please

Message 7 of 11 (6,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When i try to sign in to ea rewards it asks for a surcurity question how do i reset that? I have no idea what the answer is ive tried everything anyone who what i should do?
Message 8 of 11 (6,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why won’t my verification email work?

Message 9 of 11 (4,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry didnt help me
Message 10 of 11 (3,606 Views)