Madden 18 Suggestions

by BayWebb43

Original Post

Madden 18 Suggestions

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA:
My name is Phoenix and I have owned every Madden since 2002 and one thing that has constantly been ignored is onside kicks. I think I speak for the entire community when I wish for a realistic NFL onside kick instead of something that looks like a high school onside kick attempt. Please consider this.
Thank You
Message 1 of 2 (788 Views)

Madden 18 Suggestions

★★ Novice

I've played Madden literally almost from birth, from the moment i could play video games from way back in the PlayStation 2 days when it was relatively new and popular; I remember at one point you used to be able to play any position you wanted in the "Be a pro" mode. For people like myself who are an offensive lineman or used to be i believe some interesting  features and gameplay can be added in. The Offensive line in be a pro mode could be very interesting. You could even add in special teams, kickers and punters can be involved. Back in the early 2000's i remember creating a pro and playing as a kicker and it is a feature that could be enjoyed.

Back to the point though, when scrolling through the position options for be a pro are

Offense

• Quarter Back (Balanced, pocket passer, strong arm, mobile)
  • Half Back ( Balanced, Power Back, Receiving)
  • Wide Receiver ( Balanced, Speed, Red Zone threat)
  • Tight End ( Balanced, speed, vertical threat)
  • Thats it....

There is a whole section that could be added onto this category when in be a pro

• Tackle (Balanced, Conservative, aggressive)  (Conservative being more likely to protect the pocket and likely to cut/chop block, and aggressive being more likely to move faster on run plays and likely'er to pancake)
  • Center (Balanced Conservative, aggressive)
  • Guard (Balanced Conservative Aggressive) 

That's 5 positions that could be available and with all the new game play that is being added into the Madden's i believe they could make these positions really fun to play if you enjoy the jobs of the offensive linemen.  

Now the defense if covered every position you could think of on defense is available on Be a pro mode

• Defensive line (DE'S DT'S)
  • Linebackers (MLB'S OLB'S)
  • Secondary (CB'S FS'S SS'S)

Now i don't think you'll be harming anyone by adding special teams, a lot of important games have been won from some amazing special teams. 

Out of everything i could think of that Madden needed tweaking from 17 this was the only main issue that bugged me and i discussed this issue with a few colleagues of mine and they thought about it and agreed that why not just add every position to the be a pro game mode

Thanks for listening to my suggestions

Message 2 of 2 (772 Views)