EA game face

by Grumble9422

Original Post

Re: EA game face

★★ Novice

I created a gameface but it keeps ''saving'' for hours, I use Firefox and I have all plugins enabled. I even put it on fighter type and I have linked my account, but nothing works! Frown

Please fix this Standard smile

Message 11 of 20 (1,581 Views)

★★ Novice

Update: I found a solution! :D

You simply have to select an other account (platform) on wich you haven't allready saved a gameface.

e.g. my gameface was on my PSN-account, but it only saved when I changed to my Origin-account

Message 12 of 20 (2,334 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I cant update & save my game face, it just keeps loading & loading???? WHY is EA NOT helping with this issue!!!!!

I have done this 100 times in the past, WHATS the ISSUE????

Message 13 of 20 (1,484 Views)

Community Manager

@gunns85@Grumble9422@whitesmokw@NoScopeParachute

Can you guys confirm @grecobe suggestion?

barry.png
Message 14 of 20 (1,478 Views)

★★★★ Novice
See how it's loading, that's what happens and it doesn't stop, just keeps spinning!
Message 15 of 20 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Novice

THAT WAS ALL! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Message 16 of 20 (1,466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This method does not work for me. I had a friend log me in on his console and try to download my game face for UFC and it did not work. Not only did mine not work on his machine but when I attempted to download in on MY machine once again, it still failed to download.

Message 17 of 20 (1,385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue , it keeps saying ( saving game face ) !

Message 18 of 20 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

a total lack of respect for the consumer, all tried to follow his advice and all are with the same error .

Message 19 of 20 (1,326 Views)

★★ Novice

I think after years of frustration I solved it. you server is blocking it. See if your getting a "site is trying to load an unsafe script" something along that line.

Message 20 of 20 (880 Views)