EA game face

by Grumble9422

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA game face

★★★ Newbie

After I make my EA game face it will save the first time but after that it won't save every other time I try to save. Does anybody know whats wrong? It just says saving, Please wait for hours.

Message 1 of 20 (3,405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA game face

★★ Novice

Update: I found a solution! :D

You simply have to select an other account (platform) on wich you haven't allready saved a gameface.

e.g. my gameface was on my PSN-account, but it only saved when I changed to my Origin-account

View in thread

Message 12 of 20 (2,337 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Grumble9422

Try using Firefox and make sure you have installed the most recent Flash update.

barry.png
Message 2 of 20 (3,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
so I have to create another game face just for Madden because my original worked with FIFA and UFC?
Message 3 of 20 (3,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
basically can someone help me get it downloaded into the game I'm stuck like Chuck
Message 4 of 20 (3,341 Views)

Community Manager

@markymark12

Please confirm you are using Firefox and the most recent Flash update.

barry.png
Message 5 of 20 (3,311 Views)

★ Novice

i am  up to date still not working

Message 6 of 20 (3,280 Views)

Community Manager

@NoScopeParachute

Are your accounts linked and the Unity plugin downloaded and installed?

http://help.ea.com/en/article/why-do-i-get-a-download-error-for-my-game-face/

barry.png
Message 7 of 20 (3,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  Everything is updated, flash, unity, etc.  I'm using firefox and my accounts are linked.  Not sure what to do...been trying for hours.

Message 8 of 20 (3,201 Views)

★ Novice

i have everything how its suppose to be plz just tell us it doesnt work or u guys are working on it so we can stop trying

Message 9 of 20 (3,152 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. 

On macbook the create button is greyed out.

I am able to generate the model on a windows latop but unable to save it. It stays stuck on the saving screen indefinitely.

The laptop has Vista, brand new firefox (installed yesterday but have also tried on fresh installs of chrome and ie 9), newest adobe flash player (installed yesterday), gameface plugin (installed yesterday),  unity plugin (installed yesterday). Origin is connected to my account. 

Please let me know

Message 10 of 20 (3,060 Views)