Message 1 of 8 (3,478 Views)

Re: Can't snap the ball in Madden 15.

Community Manager

PS4:

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,428 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was making hot routes adjustments at the line and then i could not snap the ball.

Message 3 of 8 (3,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

BUMP!!! ^, except mine was after a rush play

Message 4 of 8 (3,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue is in Madden 16 as well. I had it a few times in 15, but just last night 3 times in 16, and the guy I was playing online also had the same thing happen to him. In both cases we audibled and/or made route adjustments. In a couple of the cases we were trying to snap the ball as early as ~7-10s left on the play clock, only to have to call timeout before the play clock expired.

Message 5 of 8 (2,611 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

^^BUMP^^

To the Community Manager.  I think we all KNOW how to snap the ball, the game just won't let us do it.  I'm pressing X like a mad man and the Center won't snap the ball.  I've had to blow timeouts on several occasions due to this bug.  Please fix.

Message 6 of 8 (2,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Funny because after two years this problem still occurs on madden 17:eaconfused Angry Wondering

Message 7 of 8 (1,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this issue now with the Madden 23 on PS4. This is the second game that I got, returned the first on a days ago for the same issue. Is there something im doing wrong when I load the game. Need help

Message 8 of 8 (310 Views)