by sortcom

Original Post

Re: Yahtzee HD for iOS

★★ Novice

No answer from EA? Sad....

Message 51 of 118 (3,351 Views)

Re: Yahtzee, monopoly, life

★★★ Newbie
Since iOS update Yahtzee does not work and isn't even in the Apple Store. I paid for this game one want it back.
Message 52 of 118 (3,343 Views)

Re: Yahtzee HD broken in iOS 8

★★★ Newbie
It's really too bad that EA has decided to ignore an app based on a traditional family board game in favour of more "glamorous" titles. We users could not avoid the iOS 8 upgrade and we feel like we are being punished for enjoying an older game. Will definitely think twice about purchasing or recommending EA products in future.
Message 53 of 118 (3,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
EA
As you are not intending to fix the app for use in iOS 8 - please advise how I claim the expected refund. I only just bought the game a few months back and was a family favourite. This is no way to treat people who pay for your games. If you had put a note to say 'soon we won't support this game...' Then fair enough but guess what, you didn't.
Regards,
David
Message 54 of 118 (2,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My four year old was totally in tears when I told him his favourite game was broken and had to be uninstalled. No way to explain this to him obviously (iOS update?). He keeps hoping for and asking about having a working Yahtzee HD on the iPad again. Not only was it a lovely game to play together, it's proved to also be tremendously educational, for him as well as for myself. This EA version was by far the best around, especially for kids, and I'm really sad to know we will never be able to enjoy it again.
Message 55 of 118 (2,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My mom and I each spent $4.99 for this game (& I own many other EA games) for the security & knowledge that we would receive consistent, quality updates. I expect a refund through Apple. If there's a class action lawsuit re this, I would glad let the lawyers take half. This is deplorable. I will never give EA another dime.

No cheers (& I don't know British slang...sod off?!), Carrie (& her irate mom)

ps I cant freaking believe I have to buy 'Yahtzy' or something but they willl probably treat me better
Message 56 of 118 (2,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Another angry user here.  Playing Yahtzee on the iPad has become part of my daily routine but now I'm unable to do this because I can't roll back to iOS7 on my iPad.  EA treats its customers like dirt (witness all the SimCity dissatisfaction, among other things).  Are you proud of your awful reputation among customers, EA?  Do the right thing and maintain the games titles you have published and people have paid good money for.  Shame on you for treating your customers like s**t.

Message 57 of 118 (2,456 Views)

Game won't stay in landscape

★★★ Newbie
Yahtzee hd won't stay in landscape mode so game appears weird and unplayable
Message 58 of 118 (2,356 Views)

★★ Novice

@geyienhk wrote:

Do the right thing and maintain the games titles you have published and people have paid good money for. 

Atleast support the games for the devices they were purchased on. If it's not compatible on the upcoming iPads that is fine. If Battlefield stopped working because of an update on the Xbox or Playstation, I would think you would patch the game to work again for those consoles they were purchased on.

Message 59 of 118 (2,419 Views)

Game in wrong position

★★★ Newbie
Did update on iPad, now Yahtzee game in wrong position and cannot play game. Game originally played horizontally and now is vertical. Tried to touch bottons but even though that show they are not touched in the same place.
Message 60 of 118 (2,358 Views)