NBA JAM for Android

by kombatkorey

Original Post

NBA JAM for Android

★★★ Newbie
Nba jam keep directing me to go to eamobile.com countrygate to put in my country how do i do so..thx
Message 71 of 175 (3,292 Views)

NBA JAM for Android

★★★ Newbie
I am unable to purchase the game for my galaxy s4 via google play. I can purchase any other game but I keep getting an error message with NBA Jam. I have contacted my mobile provider and Google and both concluded it is an issue with ea sports and/or developer of the game. Please Advise.
Message 72 of 175 (3,297 Views)

NBA JAM for Android

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I just purchased NBA JAM for my tablet (hamlet xzpD210) and I can't play, because when I'm in the game I can't pass the ball (the pass button in arcade mode doesn't work) and when I have the ball the selected player keeps spinning without pressing any button. Could anyone please help me?

Message 73 of 175 (3,445 Views)

101 Error on NBA Jam

★★★ Newbie

Could you please let me know what to do I have the same problem as I have seen with others 101 error I have a new samsung note 4 . I also have a note 3 and it works great there . Please let me know thank you. 

Message 74 of 175 (3,427 Views)

Re: NBA JAM for Android

★★★ Newbie
I am on the note4 I also purchased this game. It worked on my galaxy s5 but now I got the note 4 and app says error 101 something like that.i paid please help or return my.momey
Message 75 of 175 (3,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have kitkat version
Message 76 of 175 (3,379 Views)

Message 77 of 175 (2,284 Views)

Re: server error (5002)

★★★ Newbie
Mine still has problem. I tried everything. .Uninstaller the app and all still not worki b g
Message 78 of 175 (3,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im using a note4 android 4.4.4
Message 79 of 175 (3,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have the Samsung Note 4.....i get the "download failed error 101" message. My Note 4 has the 4.4.4 kit kat software....its all updated. I also tried deleting NBA Jam and then reinstalling, I have tried restarting my phone, I have tried clearing the cache on google play and nba jam...NOTHING WORKS.

Please advise...thanks!

Message 80 of 175 (3,346 Views)