NBA JAM for Android

by kombatkorey

Original Post

download failed error 101

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my  older brother has samsung s4  unrooted and nba jam 02.0014 works but my little brother has xperia z rooted and unlock bootloader but it says download failed error 101 please help

Message 51 of 175 (8,884 Views)

Re: download failed error 101

Community Manager

@lenardlayug wrote:

my  older brother has samsung s4  unrooted and nba jam 02.0014 works but my little brother has xperia z rooted and unlock bootloader but it says download failed error 101 please help

@lenardlayug Hi,

I believe this might be the issue. If he cannot revert to stock, ask him if he can at least try to get the UI as standard as possibly before trying again. Any overlays, bars or resolution tweaks that he has installed may be interfering and causing that error.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 52 of 175 (9,501 Views)

NBA JAM for android

★★★ Newbie
I completed "Smash it" challenge, but it did not unlock Orlando Magic Shaq!! He is only on the Lakers team. Is this just a glitch, will EA correct this with an update?
Message 53 of 175 (9,455 Views)

Re: NBA JAM for android message misposted in wrong forum

Message 54 of 175 (6,464 Views)

Refund

★★★ Newbie
NBA JAM for Android refund request.
15 minute window passed because additional data needed to download before I could load and play game!
Game will not load on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3!
Refund button is Not there because the 20+ minutes it took to download data, therefore only the uninstall option is shown
Message 55 of 175 (9,294 Views)

Re: Refund

★★★★★ Expert

Answers HQ is not a business arm of the EA corporate structure.  We are just game players, and most especially so over the weekend.  You should wait for Monday, when the Game Advisers are at full staff strength.  If you have two hours you can wait on a call back, connect there right away.  There is no call back service on Sundays.

For any account maintenance,  contact our Games Advisers using the new Help Center.

Message 56 of 175 (9,288 Views)

Re: Refund

★★★★★ Expert

@QuinnDog420 wrote:
NBA JAM for Android refund request.

@QuinnDog420 

You stayed around long enough to read my reply the day that you posted this.  I'm looking at it now to mke sure you did read it. 

Message 57 of 175 (9,269 Views)

NBA Jam for Adroid- Download Failed Error: 15

★★★ Newbie
One day, I was playing NBA Jam on my myTouch. The next day, I get a "Download failed error: 15". I uninstalled the game and re-installed then I get a "This application is not authorized on your device". I've encountered this before before a update came out, now I don't know what's going on. I'm hoping this problem will be fixed soon.
Message 58 of 175 (9,252 Views)

NBA JAM for Android

★★ Novice
Hello everybody i need help ive bought NBA jam over Google play for 4.99€ and everytime i start the game it chrashed by the EA animation my system are (odys noon pro with Android 4.2.2 jellybean with min. 8 GB free storage) please help
)
Message 59 of 175 (9,031 Views)

NBA Jam - Tournament?

★★★ Newbie
How come NBA Jam for Android isn't even listed as an EA Sports game on the website?

Also - the real question - are there any tournaments where the best of the best compete in an organized manner?
Message 60 of 175 (8,930 Views)