Mass Effect: Infiltrator for Android

by Avoozl

Original Post

This application is not authorized for use on your Android device.

★ Novice

I have Mass Effect: Infiltrator for my Galaxy S2 and it works fine. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) and I get the above message. Is this because I already have a copy of the game on my mobile? If so how do I purchase a second copy?

Message 21 of 60 (4,808 Views)

Re: This application is not authorized for use on your Android device.

★★★ Newbie

Almost same problem here. Got an HTC One X+ and I didn't purchase it previously for another device

Message 22 of 60 (4,806 Views)

Re: Mass Effect: Infiltrator for Android

★★★ Newbie
When will compatibility with the galaxy note 3 be available?
Message 23 of 60 (4,747 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Infiltrator not compatible with Nexus 4 or 2nd generation Nexus 7

★★★ Newbie
I recently received the new Asus nexus 7 as a gift and found that Infiltrator is not compatible with it yet. Is there going to be an update to fix that? Was looking forward to playing it on the tablet. Thanks.
Message 24 of 60 (4,525 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Infiltrator not compatible with Nexus 4 or 2nd generation Nexus 7

★★★ Newbie

I'm  in the exact same boat with an Asus Nexus 7. I basically asked for a tablet for Christmas so that I could play this game, and am really disappointed that despite the claim to the contrary in the Google Play store description, it isn't actually compatible with the Nexus 7.

Message 25 of 60 (4,520 Views)

Mass Effect Infiltrator Error

★★★ Newbie
Today, January 24,2014, I purchased Mass Effect Infiltrator. It downloaded and installed but I can't play due to an error message. Is there anything I can do or will I qualify for a refund?
Message 26 of 60 (4,240 Views)

Re: Mass Effect: Infiltrator for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just picked up Mass Effect Trilogy, and wanting to get Mass Effect Infiltrator, not only for the side story but its intended place on my tablet. Please make it compatible with Asus Transformer TF700, so you can take my money.

I would post this on FireMonkeys Zendesk, but they don't have a Mass Effect Infiltrator topic to categorize my request ( only sims and real racing 3 is available).

Message 27 of 60 (4,111 Views)

Mass Effect: Infiltrator for Android

★★ Novice

Hi

Will this game be updated to support Nexus 5?

James

Message 28 of 60 (3,982 Views)

mass effect infiltrator compatibility moto g

★★★ Newbie

Will I have a problem playing mass effect infiltrator on my motorola moto g?

Message 29 of 60 (3,932 Views)

mass effect infiltrator server error code 5002

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi I can't load my game when ever I do it I get error 5002 I follow what it says and I have no clue with what I'm doing could anyone help me!! I'm on an android device Standard smile

Message 30 of 60 (3,833 Views)