Flight Control

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Flight Control

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

[INFO] In-game purchases no longer in Flight Control

Hello all,

In-game purchasing is no longer available in Flight Control. This means that in the event of a crash landing, you can no longer purchase a Rewind. You can continue to enjoy the game without the feature and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Message 1 of 3 (794 Views)

I Cannot purchase flight control

★★ Newbie

Apple's itunes says that it's not available in the Greek store, and when I switch to the USA store it's not available there either...

In short, there is no way to buy it

Message 2 of 3 (763 Views)

Flight Control HD Soundtrack

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I'm aware this is a dead game, but I feel its important to archive some of the information about the game. For me, I want to take on the soundtrack. I intend to get a Steam Thread (for those who still have the game) and get this posted in an appropriate EA / Firemonkey hosted forum (from what I can tell there is none) and the VGMdb. **No redistribution of the tracks themselves is intended or assisted.**

From what I can tell there are three audio tracks associated with the game.

KitschieKoo2

fc-summer

fc-winter

The first track is a Royalty Free track, so I'm assuming it's version 2 (designated by the 2 after the name) off a website the developer picked. Those tracks generally have no associated artist but if there is one I would like to properly credit them.

The latter two I can assume FC is an acronym for Flight Control, but more importantly it seems like these MAY be custom tracks. If they are then I would like to credit the creator. Any insight to this would be helpful.

These tracks are readily available to anyone who has bought the Steam version of Flight Control HD.

**No redistribution of the tracks themselves is intended or assisted.**

Message 3 of 3 (674 Views)