FIFA

by SirAliG4m3r

Original Post

FIFA

★★★ Newbie

Very very important Issue please read Because this is taking WAY too long:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Hello, I have a Real Annoying issue which is Crashing, at first the game Starting crashing On certain Things, Like When I complete plans or Change Something in my team, Then The game started crashing After I play Any kind of match (Liveevent,Season,Attackmode) But Now The game crashes Just Seconds after I press the Play button On any Match which caused/es My game to forfiet, Anotger Glitch I have Started to appear with the crashing bug Is That My tokens and players Always Change to Other tokens and players mostly in shape but on rare occasions they change entirely,Those Glitches Made me lose 5 Players(Valuable ones)
I already talked to the help center over 10 Times with Different Advisors and They all told me To Tell you my problem and You will Fix my big and Most Important Return me the players I lost due to Crashing and Change of tokens, The advisors That I talked To Told Me everything to do To stop the crashing but nothing happened, I Re-installed the game and Restarted My iPad And Logged In From another device but the Crashing still Happens etc...
Device: IPad 2
App version: 5.1.1
User id:8502793
Favourite team: Real Madrid
Time: This is really surprising but This issue Started From Like 3-4 months, At the First Begining Of TOTY and CARNIBAL, and still till now no one niether gave me my players nor fixed the bug
My Account is Linked With Facebook,Gamecenter and From guest
I didn't find any Firmware In My about Section But my model Is MC769x/A
NOW the players whom I lost are
1- 95 St DYBALA (Carnibal master)
2-94 CB Boateng (flash back)
3- 88 LM Douglas Costa (Impact) Note that I Already Bought another One so don't be surprised he is on my team
4- 90 Cam Modric (League)
5-95 ST Lewandowski (League)
Those are the players I lost, Some I bought Them and game crashed and didn't get niether the money nor the player some I Got them in packers and they disappeared Due to Change of Tokens And crashing and Some I just completed their Plans Or won them and The Game crashed and I didn't get them...
Please I've been Waiting OVer Months to Get This Problem fixed and Most important my Players back, I can't even Play A single game, My League owner Will kick me Out if I miss more tournaments And I didn't play attack mode from 2 seasons ! And everyday I must Gather 1 Million fans To get To champion on time! (In every season I Arrange my time so I only get 1M fans everyday) So That's million 2 whole seasons Lost fans Lost till now and I don't want more delays, Some advisors Told me that the problem may Not be fixed And this is a rare situation but You will surely give me The Players And Tokens I lost  From This
issue...
thanks For reading I really hope you Help me out Because MAN 4(or 5 I guess)  Months are a lot!
-Ali

Message 1 of 1 (442 Views)