Cause of Death

by goochyluv

Original Post

cause of death iphone

★★★ Newbie

I recently found out that the servers were going down so i scrambled to buy what i could before it was too late. The app is still allowing me access to episodes on demand and letting me purhase episodes but wont let me download. isnt it all done on the same servers? doesnt the fact that its allowing me access to the episodes on demand page mean that the servers are still operating to some degree?

Message 31 of 66 (1,429 Views)

Re: Cause of Death

★★★ Newbie

but doesnt the fact that i can still access the eipsodes on demand mean that the servers are still operating to a degree?

Message 32 of 66 (1,429 Views)

Re: Cause of Death

★ Novice
I BRING GOOD NEWS!! There may still be hope. The Cause of Death Facebook page was updated 40 minutes ago. They said if you are having trouble downloading episodes you purchased, you may be able to get them back by going to EA Customer Support. CoD is no longer in the searchable options so just go to the Sims Freeplay instead and request help there. You can search up Cause of Death Facebook page if you would like to see the recent post. Hope you get helped. I'm going to request help right now.
Message 33 of 66 (1,425 Views)

Unable to connect to EA servers to download episodes from Cause of death

★★★ Newbie
Even after purchasing the episodes from cause of death, i can't download it into my ipod. It keeps saying connection error.
Message 34 of 66 (1,434 Views)

Can't Download COD Episodes

★ Novice
I purchased several of the On Demand episodes and have been trying to download them. Every time I do, the page saying connecting to episode list, and appears to be attempting to load, but either nothing ever happens or I receive a connection error. Is there anything to be done about this?
Message 35 of 66 (1,407 Views)

Cause of Death game

★★ Newbie

Remember this game before it was removed off the app stores? 

Yeah, it was amazing! 

So I bought myself a new iPod and redownloaded this game which I had on a previous Apple device. I noticed through my old purchases that I bought several volumes of this game and I wanted to restore these purchases on the game. 

Although after an hour, it was still downloading. I had this problem for quite a while and took to the Apple website to see if they'd help. They said to contact the supplier. 

So here I am! 

Is there any way I can get these old games back? 

Message 36 of 66 (1,397 Views)

Cause of Death Servers Down For Good?

★★ Newbie
I tried to access the Cause of Death Episodes on Demand menu but there was nothing there. The two ads for volumes 15 and 16 were also inactive. Has the server shut down for good? I was hoping to be able to buy the complete story at least before it did.
Message 37 of 66 (1,427 Views)

Downloading problem

★★★ Newbie

Ever since Cause of Death was taken off the App store, it won't let me download all my previously purchased episodes/volumes. I keep pressing Restore but nothing happens! I love this game so please help!

Message 38 of 66 (1,380 Views)

Re: Cause of Death Servers Down For Good?

★★★ Newbie

Hi - I wanted to chime in here because I have the same problem. When I looked last week, I could see all the episodes available in the "Episodes on Demand" menu but now nothing there besides the inactive ads you mentioned. Kicking myself for not downloading them all when I had the chance!

Such a great game - dying to play more and to find out if there's any way to get the remaining episodes!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Message 39 of 66 (1,413 Views)

Re: Cause of Death Servers Down For Good?

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Downloaded episodes are stored in the apps Documents & Data cache, not the app itself. IOS erases this cache when the phone memory is below 1GB. When I updated some apps this morning my episodes got deleted, and now I'm not able to download the episodes that I paid good money for (around 50 dollars). Any ideas? 

Message 40 of 66 (1,329 Views)