Cause of Death

by goochyluv

Original Post

Re: Refund downloaded purchase?

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance today and tomorrow, please check out this sticky for more details: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Mobile-game-scheduled-maintenances/td-p/1525149

Cheers,

Nils

Message 11 of 66 (2,006 Views)

Unable to download the new episode of CAUSE OF DEATH (unfamiliar error message pops up)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to download the latest episode of Cause of Death on my iphone since
last week. Every time I try, The error message " THIS IS NOT A TEST USER ACCOUNT.
PLEASE CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT IN THE SANDBOX ENVIRONMENT
" pops up. Then, it also says "The purchase was not completed due to a connection error or user cancellation." even though I have no connection problem and haven't cancelled anything.
I haven't changed any password of my iTune account at all, I had been successfully downloading
all the other COD episode until last one, I have no idea why suddenly this error message comes up.

What is sandbox environment? What kind of "new account" should I create to download besides
 my iTune account?  Please let me know how to solve this problem.

Message 12 of 66 (1,980 Views)

Cause of Death Iphone problem restoring purchased episodes

★★★ Newbie

Have bought several volumes and all episodes of this game and am trying to restore onto my new Iphone5.  Getting error 'Unable to connect - try again later' even though internet connection is fine.  Have been trying this for a couple of months and still no success.  Please advise ASAP as getting very frustrated

Message 13 of 66 (1,949 Views)

Cause of Death - game doesn't download

★★★ Newbie
Hi. So yesterday I bough the 15th season package of Cause of Death. Today I tried to play it, but an information that the volume isn't downloaded appeared. Then I tried to download it multiple times, each time an info that the volume's been downloaded appears. But I still can't play it, cos the previous information pops! I also can't buy the volume again, as it's been purchased already, and restoring my game doesn't help, cos there's a "connection problem" even though the wifi I use is 100% working in any other case. Please, fix this problem or tell me how do I fix it.
Message 14 of 66 (1,926 Views)

cant find cause of death

★★★ Newbie
Hey I just recently switched from my iPhone back to my android and the first apps I always download are surviving high school and cause of death but I cant find COD in the Google play store anywhere please tell me how I can find to download Frown
Message 15 of 66 (1,903 Views)

Cause of Death restore issue

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to restore my Cause of Death purchases lately, I'm given a connectivity error. That it can't connect to the on demand store. I'll get some episodes restored, but not all(I've purchased all). So, I can download the seasons I've purchased, 1-9, by just redownloading from the store. But for all the others that I bought episode by episode, those options no longer exist. I've tried using a different device and different wifi connection. Neither makes a difference. I need help with being able to restore ALL of my purchases.
Message 16 of 66 (1,885 Views)

Connection Error - Cause of Death

★★★ Newbie

I have upgrade to new handset & am trying to restore all my previously purchased episodes. However I keep getting the error messgae - CONNECTION ERROR - Unable to connect. Please try again later. Believe me when I say I HAVE been trying again later & later & later. But alas no luck. EA resolve ts please.

Message 17 of 66 (1,876 Views)

Cause of death

★★★ Newbie
I have been facing some problems using the app. I have no idea what to do. I've finished the first volume and have download some episodes and volumes on demand. However, recently sometimes when I open the app, all my downloaded episodes are gone and the game urges me to play volume 1 when I have already done so(it just completely restarts) This happens on a daily basis and I have tried redownloading the app as well but the problem still persists. What do I do?
Message 18 of 66 (1,823 Views)

Cause of Death Content Availability

★★★ Newbie

First off, I'd like to apologize if this is the wrong place for this but I have a question and emailing the address given in-app just sent me here, and I couldn't use the 'Contact Us' form without selecting a product, and this product wasn't listed. 

So I just finished playing the final episode of Cause of Death on my iPhone today, and it told me that the app was going to be taken off of the App Store, but so long as I don't delete the app, my content will be safe. I was wondering if I could still use the 'Restore Purchases' function once this happens, because my content is often deleted due to space issues and I've had to use this option more times than I can count. I've bought almost everything available and I would really hate to lose all of my content forever once the app is taken down. 

Message 19 of 66 (1,794 Views)

Cause of death

★★★ Newbie
None of my previously purchased episodes for Cause of Death will restore.
Message 20 of 66 (1,778 Views)