Cause of Death

by goochyluv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cause of Death

★ Newbie

I'm getting really annoyed with my Cause of Death game. I keep trying to download the latest Now Airing episode and it keeps giving me the one from last week. Can someone please tell me how to get the newest episode? 

Message 1 of 66 (4,493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund downloaded purchase?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@gfog316 wrote:

hi there.  I am a big fan of the "Cause of Death" app for the iphone.  I got a new iphone and I had to re-install the app.  Is there anyway that I can re-download the past episodes that I purchased on my old iphone?

Yes you can, if you go into the game, and touch 'play' or 'play/resume' then in the bottom right hand corner there will be a button there which says 'restore'
If you click that and click 'ok' or something then in a few seconds, you will need to input your apple password when the pop up appears, asking you to do so.
then it will begin to retrieve all your previously purchased episodes.
It may take a long time- depending on how many episodes you have bought before.
I hope this helps x

View in thread

Message 10 of 66 (4,582 Views)

All Replies

Cause of Death - IPhone 5

★★ Newbie
Hi - I've been trying to download the new episode for Cause of Death for a week now and it's not letting me...I redownloaded the app and it still isn't working. Help?
Message 2 of 66 (4,466 Views)

Network Connection failed

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am currently trying to download new episodes in the 'Episodes on Demand' section for the game Cause of Death for the iPod touch. However when I try to download these new episodes, a message pops up saying "Connection Error. Unable to connect. Please come back later." There does not appear to be a problem with my internet connection here. I was wondering what can I do to correct these problems.

Thanks

David

Message 3 of 66 (4,465 Views)

Re: Cause of Death

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

Unfortunately the Cause of Death team has been having some technical difficulties with the release of the latest episode. There is currently no ETA on the delay, but they will keep you updated about the progress on this page: https://www.facebook.com/CauseofDeathEA

For your convenience, here is their latest statement:

Hey Cause of Death fans,

Unfortunately, we're still experiencing technical difficulties, and apologize for the wait. The problems limit what we, as a very small team, can do and what we can release. While the On Demand episode is still delayed, some players may be able to access Now Airing. If you do access it, you'll notice that the Now Airing Episode is Chapter 5. We fully intend to make the Interlude available to Now Airing players in the future (We haven't forgotten you!), possibly combined with a future episode, but this is dependent on when we can resolve our technical issues.

These have been very difficult times for our team, and we would like to express our gratitude to the fans who have been patient and stuck by us. Thank you all!

-Winchester & Ox

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 66 (4,456 Views)

Refund downloaded purchase?

★★★ Newbie

hi there.  I am a big fan of the "Cause of Death" app for the iphone.  I got a new iphone and I had to re-install the app.  Is there anyway that I can re-download the past episodes that I purchased on my old iphone?

Message 5 of 66 (4,442 Views)

Re: Cause of Death

★★★ Newbie
I understand these issues however whoever updates the facebook is being very shady. They put the latest on demand episode out yesterday, then announced on the page that it would be 99 cents, as well as part 2 of the episode being 99 cents next week. Myself and several others have inquired as to whether or not we have to pay again next week, as we have already paid $1.99. We are receiving no answers and posts/comments on the page are being deleted. As a long time fan of EA I know the customer service is usually excellent...so why is this so different? Someone please help.
Message 6 of 66 (4,420 Views)

Cause of Death

★★★ Newbie

How can I get back all of my in app purchases in cause of death if they were all lost when I updated my ipod?

Message 7 of 66 (4,407 Views)

I could not download weekly episode of iphone game "cause of death". Please advise

★ Newbie

Hi

I could not download weekly episode of iphone game "cause of death". Please advise

Thank you Standard smile

Message 8 of 66 (4,298 Views)

Cause of Death

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same "Connection Error," but with older episodes, such as Episodes 8 and 9.

When will this be fixed, or how do I get a refund? I LOVE the game, but this is super frustrating.....

Message 9 of 66 (4,283 Views)

Re: Refund downloaded purchase?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@gfog316 wrote:

Yes you can, if you go into the game, and touch 'play' or 'play/resume' then in the bottom right hand corner there will be a button there which says 'restore'
If you click that and click 'ok' or something then in a few seconds, you will need to input your apple password when the pop up appears, asking you to do so.
then it will begin to retrieve all your previously purchased episodes.
It may take a long time- depending on how many episodes you have bought before.
I hope this helps x

Message 10 of 66 (4,583 Views)