BOGGLE free for iOS

by cynstiller

Original Post

BOGGLE free for iOS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My iphone 4 had an update for my boggle app today.  I did it and now it won't open!  I rebooted the phone; removed and reinstalled the app (which I paid for again!); nothing works.  Help please

Message 3 of 36 (5,153 Views)

[BOGGLE free] some words aren't accepted

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I have been playing Boggle on my iPod Touch and notice that some words aren't accepted when I type them in but they appear on the 'answers' screen.  Rather hilariously they tend to be rude words (e,g, fart), but not always.  Why are they not accepted and yet are considered as valid words in the solution - and is there any way I can stop this happening?

PS - Sorry this has come under 'Origin' but I couldn't find Boggle in the Product drop down menu and I couldn't post the question without selecting one.

Message 1 of 36 (5,117 Views)

Re: [BOGGLE free] some words aren't accepted

Community Manager

Hi sarah07918,

At the moment, BOGGLE free is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see BOGGLE free supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 36 (3,453 Views)

Boggle for iOS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Boggle for iPhone runs super speed & is unplayable

Things were going great on my iPhone 5 app of Boggle, then all of a sudden it started running in super speed, going from start ("Go") to the end of the 3:00 timer in about 10 or 15 seconds.  Obviously it's unplayable this way.  I've only had it for for a few days - had only played about 35 games or so before it startedd acting up (my actualy game count is 41, but about 5 of those games have been these speedy things over in 10 seconds, which I haven't really played - I've just watched the timer jerkily go from 3:00 to 0:00). 

it's an iPhone 5 with iOS 6.1.4.  I've had no problems with any other game apps, including EA's Scrabble.

Message 4 of 36 (5,109 Views)

Re: Boggle for iOS

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
Have you solved this issue? I am having the same issue and am going insane trying to get support from EA.
Message 5 of 36 (5,087 Views)

Boggle Free Dictionary doesn't work on iPad. Also need to add words.

★ Newbie
Hi, gang. Why doesn't the ipad version of BOGGLE FREE have a working Dictionary?

That's one of the reasons I play! The dictionary USUALLY works on the ipod version, but not the ipad.

Also, some words are not accepted...including words like QUEEN, while QUEAN is accepted. It should be the other way around. QUEEN is the inoffensive one.

Also looking for the Customer Service number.

Thanks.

Sam

Sent from my iPad
Message 6 of 36 (5,076 Views)

boggle: dictionary does not work

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Boggle seems to offer the opportunity to see what a word means. But when I touch the dictionary icon, it just tells me the definition cannot be found. What do I need to do to get this to work? I want to use it to help younger students find words.
Message 7 of 36 (5,077 Views)

Re: boggle bash issues with mouse creating words

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I have no idea how this subject line ("boggle bash issues with mouse creating words") got assigned; I'd typed "Boggle: dictionary does not work"

[later] I edited the original message, and retyped the subject line, and it went in with the subject I originally thought I had typed
Message 8 of 36 (5,075 Views)

Boggle Free not Ad Free after in-app purchase to remove ads

★ Newbie

Made in-app purchase to get rid of apps on iphone for Boggle Free.  Still getting ads.  Please let me know how to fix this.  The game is unplayable with ads.  If there is not a resolution, also let me know so I can get Apple's itunes store to refund the amount.

Message 9 of 36 (5,060 Views)

Boggle Scenario 3

★ Apprentice

How many letters are there on a boggle board. I have no idea how to complete this scenario. you get like 5 seconds. There are sixteen letters but no way to spell sixteen. I've tried lots, many, tons but I cannot complete this scenario what is the answer?

Message 10 of 36 (5,058 Views)