Apex hq

by TheHumanPube92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex hq

★ Novice
Does anyone else have issues connecting their Apex Hq app to their PS4 account?
When I sign it, it only gives me an option for PC (which I've never played) and will not give me the option for PS4 regardless of it being the correct email address.
Message 1 of 5 (1,481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex hq

Community Manager

The PSN account will link when you first play an EA game on that account. You'll may be for an email address at this time. It's worth noting that this linking can have happened some time ago as the PS4 uses the same account that goes back to the PS3 days. So if you played an EA game on the PS3 your account may be linked to an email address from back then. 

ME3 and MEA MP will work fine, as it sounds like you have an account linked and working in good standing, but it's just not the one used to log into the APEX app. As above, if you're having trouble finding this account, support can track it down pretty easily. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,763 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@TheHumanPube92 Hey, are you using this account to log in to the APEX app? If so, this account isn't linked to a Playstation account. 

You can try any other login details that you have have linked to your Playstation's EA account. If you reach out to support they can track down the exact account, but hopefully this won't be necessary. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,470 Views)

★ Novice
How do I link the PSN account then?
Never had any trouble with mass effect 3 or logging into Andromeda MP.
It's just the app doesn't seem to link my EA account to my email account.
Message 3 of 5 (1,464 Views)

Community Manager

The PSN account will link when you first play an EA game on that account. You'll may be for an email address at this time. It's worth noting that this linking can have happened some time ago as the PS4 uses the same account that goes back to the PS3 days. So if you played an EA game on the PS3 your account may be linked to an email address from back then. 

ME3 and MEA MP will work fine, as it sounds like you have an account linked and working in good standing, but it's just not the one used to log into the APEX app. As above, if you're having trouble finding this account, support can track it down pretty easily. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,764 Views)

★ Novice

I can assure you that it is the same email address that i have used for PS3, PS4, PC and any other gaming platform i have ever played.

I can log into the account just fine on the separate platforms, but any time  i go to the EA website or this app i can not log in.

Message 5 of 5 (1,437 Views)