will EA ever make a mlb baseball game that is similar to Sony's the show game?

by Bardowngenos123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

will EA ever make a mlb baseball game that is similar to Sony's the show game?

★★★ Newbie

will ea ever make a mlb baseball game that is similar to sony's the show?

Message 1 of 6 (3,958 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: will EA ever make a mlb baseball game that is similar to Sony's the show gam

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Bardowngenos123 

Unfortunately there are no plans for any such game currently. You can get all the latest news and updates on all EA Sport games by following our official Twitter channel

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,700 Views)

All Replies

Re: will EA ever make a mlb baseball game that is similar to Sony's the show gam

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Bardowngenos123 

Unfortunately there are no plans for any such game currently. You can get all the latest news and updates on all EA Sport games by following our official Twitter channel

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (5,701 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Quite frankly I think that is ridiculous. No plans for a future MLB game? EA knows the demand for baseball games based on the success of the MVP baseball series over a decade ago. Xbox One has no baseball simulation. Just a baseball arcade like game that sucks. Maybe you all at EA should do a poll or something so that the company can see how much it can profit off of a new MLB series. You're title is "Community Manager," so maybe you could send your thoughts up the ladder. Please. There are tons of people out there who feel the same as @Bardowngenos123 and myself. And all we have is MLB 2k13 that is severely out of date.

Please take my thoughts into consideration and send them up your company ladder. Many people, myself included, would pay big money for a new baseball simulation in the very near future. Thank you for hearing me out.
Message 3 of 6 (3,598 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Archi please read my above comment
Message 4 of 6 (3,594 Views)

★ Novice

We wouldn't be missing out on too much, knowing EA 95% of the game's content would be locked away behind micro transactions

Message 5 of 6 (2,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah but they have been learning of trial and error, like with Star Wars Battlefront 2 debacle.

Message 6 of 6 (2,013 Views)