Re: ssx

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ssx

★★ Novice

Dear friends at EA!

I am writing to you, as I was browsing through playstation store, and got across the Steep game (which i didn't buy after reading reviews online).

Then I remembered, that the greatest, most fun and arcade game I used to play was the SSX Tricky on my PS2.

I remember crying, when I have just completed the ultimate trick to unlock the best snowboard for Marty and my friend deleted the save file, a few hours later.

SSX Tricky was one of the best games I have played by far.

I still buy a new version of FIFA every year, play FUT and all the other stuff, but sometimes i just want to have this enormous FUN playing SSX Tricky and spinning out of control.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, bring the SSX franchise back to the PS4, or at least remaster the old games (SSX Tricky will be a hit if you do so, TRUST ME!)

If you are already planning to continue the SSX Franchise, please let me know when the next title will be available, as I am really looking forward to playing one of my favourite games again.

Thanks for reply,

Nail

Message 1 of 19 (9,788 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @NailGabz 

I am also a huge SSX fan. The game is still great, even years after its initial release. But sadly currently there are no plans to bring this title to PlayStation 4.

Cheers,

Archi  

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (10,311 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @NailGabz 

I am also a huge SSX fan. The game is still great, even years after its initial release. But sadly currently there are no plans to bring this title to PlayStation 4.

Cheers,

Archi  

Archi.png
Message 2 of 19 (10,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You guys should bring SSX for Ps4 or remastered for PS4. It’s a huge money maker.

Message 3 of 19 (9,380 Views)

Community Manager

@TritantjaThanks for the feedback, always great to see how much passion there is for titles like SSX.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 19 (9,267 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes exactly what I want, I would love an SSX remaster of 3 or tricky but I understand this would take alot of work. What I think would be amazing as well (and far more easier) is to rerelease the 2012 SSX for PS3 on PS4!

Message 5 of 19 (9,086 Views)

★★ Novice

Please rerelease 2012 PS3 SSX for PS4! Would buy instantly!

Message 6 of 19 (9,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will pay good money for SSX on PS4.

• $100 pre-paid order ready for your instructions...
  • Will praise EA's name & give it 5 stars everywhere!!!
  • Will purchase extra copies for all my friends!!!!

Please forward this request to your Superior or whoever is closest to working on an SSX project.

Contact information available upon request. Thank you good sir.

-Electronic Eric

Message 7 of 19 (8,875 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for your love of the game and I'd love to see a sequel come out but I'm not aware of any plans for a sequel.
Darko.png
Message 8 of 19 (8,770 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Make it happen!!!!
Message 9 of 19 (8,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just confirmed every single Snowboarder in Colorado will purchase this game, huge market to tap into here.

Nostalgia is huge. Look at all the 90s movies coming out right now.

Everyone wants this.

Make a new SSX for PS4 and the community will LOVE YOU FOR IT!

DO THIS. DO IT NOW.

Message 10 of 19 (7,015 Views)