medal of honor frontline HD

by locopatho

Original Post

medal of honor frontline HD

★★ Newbie

Hi, I purchased Medal Of Honor Frontline HD on the PS3's PSN store. Boots up fine, but on the first level I cannot shoot, aim or throw grenades. I have restarted both game and console multiple times, have tried all 3 control schemes, but nothing works. No matter how the buttons are mapped, or what controller I use (have 2 newish ones that work fine on all other games), I cannot aim, shoot, or throw grenade. Movement, crouching and jumping does work though.

Any idea what is going on? Right now the game is utterly broken and unplayable for me, sadly. If I cannot fire a gun in an FPS, I would very much like a refund!

Thanks for your help!
Emmet.

Message 1 of 3 (926 Views)

Re: medal of honor frontline HD

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @locopatho 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Have you tried to restart your console? You are suing the standard PS DualShock 3 controllers? 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (919 Views)

Re: medal of honor frontline HD

★★★ Newbie

Hello, If anyone else experiences this issue with MOH FL I’ve worked it out what is wrong, you don’t load the game from where it shows “Disc” or “Download” you load the bonus disc from your games and all of a sudden I’m shooting people.

Message 3 of 3 (480 Views)