bring back battlefield heroes <3

by naguz2

Original Post

bring back battlefield heroes <3

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA, I want to ask you if you are going to bring us back Battlefield Heroes <3 ? 

Message 1 of 7 (707 Views)

Re: bring back battlefield heroes <3

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @naguz2 

Thank you for your interest in Battlefield franchise, but sadly there are no such plan to bring this title back. However, you can check this great EA game, inspired by Battlefield.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 7 (687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you do not believe teased enough! but how do you compare this game at battlefield heroes... Wondering

Message 3 of 7 (677 Views)

Hello @Iex55 

I know it is not the same title, but I think developers were aiming for Battlefield Heroes light, not so serious mood. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But there is a possibility that returns bfh, as he says on this forum?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/733785#Comment_733785

Message 5 of 7 (649 Views)

Hello @Iex55 

I guess you should never rule out possibility of any title making a comeback. All I am saying is there are no official announcements about any new games in this franchise. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 7 (628 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,EA_Archi

but how close a game with so much potential? which attracted an audience of all ages, children, adults, and grandparents definitely not been for lack of players but for the disregard of the developers who have left him to die without making innovations, a unique game in its genre, while EA let live other less important games? look a little on the web what is happening and Vedre which was created a game equal in all respects to BFH has already grossed more than 120,000 euro without even starting, the name of this game and "Renegadeline ",money that should go to EA.Think to do something, or you remain with our arms folded and do nothing giving away that which your others?

Message 7 of 7 (570 Views)