Yahtzee HD for iOS

by sortcom

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yahtzee HD for iOS

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I just purchased your Yahtzee app for my iPad specifically because your game description indicates that it is multi-player through Facebook.  Once I opened this app it won't connect to Facebook!  I see through your reviews that this is not a unique problem, what can I do to fix this?

Message 1 of 118 (7,253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Yahtzee HD broken in iOS 8

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@mrunknown9876 wrote:
App rotates to distorted portrait mode in iOS8 and will not return to landscape mode even when screen rotation is unlocked.

@mrunknown9876 

Hi,

See the article below for more info:

EA is removing several of its older titles from the App Store, but if you already own these games, you will still be able to play them without interruption.*

As always, we encourage our players to back up their app purchases in iCloud. If you uninstall the app without backing it up on iCloud or iTunes, you may not be able to redownload your game. You can learn how to back up and restore your games from a backup here.

If you purchased one or more of the below games from the App Store, you can install the game on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have a compatible version of iOS.

Title Name Platform Minimum Supported iOS Max Supported iOS
Yahtzee HD iOS 5 7.1.2

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/some-ea-games-are-being-removed-from-the-app-store/

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 36 of 118 (23,658 Views)

All Replies

[Yahtzee HD] Error Facebook connection with Yahtzee HD for Ipad

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can't connect to Facebook while pressing FB connect in Yahtzee Hd for the Ipad

A blank blue FB window rises and nothing else

A new install of Yahtzee HD doesn't fixed the problem

In FB itself Yahtzee is not listed as a program with uses the FB connection

Message 2 of 118 (7,264 Views)

Re: [Yahtzee HD] Error Facebook connection with Yahtzee HD for Ipad

Community Manager

Hi montarde,

At the moment, Yahtzee HD is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Yahtzee HD supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 118 (3,777 Views)

Re: [Yahtzee HD] won't connect to Facebook

Community Manager

Hi sortcom,

At the moment, Yahtzee HD is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Yahtzee HD supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 4 of 118 (3,707 Views)

[Yahtzee HD] facebook connection on ipad

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I bought this ipad app to play with friends and now the facebook connection doesnt work.

i get a blanc screen and no further options to login.

this needs a fix !!

Message 5 of 118 (7,164 Views)

Re: [Yahtzee HD] facebook connection on ipad

Community Manager

Hi thewandrr,

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 6 of 118 (3,678 Views)

Facebook Connection issue with Yahtzee HD

★ Novice

I just bought Yahtzee HD today for my wifes and for my Ipad's and on neither one can we even play each other because neither unit can connect to Facebook. When we choose to connect all we get is a blank white screen with the Facebook header up at the top.

Please let us know what we can do to fix this issue.

David

Message 7 of 118 (7,077 Views)

Facebook Connection issue with Yahtzee HD - is there anyone from EA monitoring these problems?

★ Novice

I just bought Yahtzee HD today for my wifes and for my Ipad's and on neither one can we even play each other because neither unit can connect to Facebook. When we choose to connect all we get is a blank white screen with the Facebook header up at the top.

SOMEONE FROM EA PLEASE RESPOND. THIS IS CRAZY THAT NO ONE WILL TAKE THE TIME AND RESPOND. HAVE UNINSTALLED AND RE-INSTALLED SEVERAL TIMES BUT STILL CAN'T CONNECT FOR MULTIPLAYER PLAY.

EA MUST BE TOO BIG TO BOTHER REPLYING TO  CUSTOMERS ISSUES WITH THEIR $5 IPAD APPS OF THEIRS.

David

Message 8 of 118 (7,060 Views)

Re: Facebook Connection issue with Yahtzee HD - is there anyone from EA monitoring these problems?

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

Thank you for again bringing this to our attention. We have reached out to the studio who have confirmed that they are actively working on the game and plan to restore the Facebook connect feature in a future update. Unfortunately we cannot give you an exact date at this stage, but we will keep you informed.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 9 of 118 (7,030 Views)

Re: Yahtzee HD for iOS

★★★ Newbie
Upgraded to iOS 7 for i pad Lost most of the bonus maps and cannot change names (or just the first name only) in multiplayer function, have tried deleting and reinstalling, new dowload does the same thing, please update the app with bug fixes
Message 10 of 118 (6,942 Views)