World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

by xlilmaccx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I downloaded a game a while ago.  Now I can't retrieve it from EA to play it again.  What do I need to do?  I downloaded the wrath of the lich king.  I know this isn't the right board but one for me isn't on here to choose.

Message 1 of 5 (1,895 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help

★ Pro

Why would EA be able to help...? Wrath of the Lich King is made by Blizzard, and is an expansion pack for World of Warcraft. Do you mean Kane's Wrath? In that case Evilkitty is right and you'll have to contact EA.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,028 Views)

★ Apprentice

Because despite what the internet tells you, EA (and we who enjoy their games) are not the freaking devil.

Log in here with your Blizz account: http://us.battle.net/en/. There should be a download link in there. 

Enjoy!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (2,000 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

A game that you bought may be lost by now, but this isn't something we can help with. Head over to the EA Help Center and click on "Contact Us"

They should be able to help.

Message 2 of 5 (1,892 Views)

★ Pro

Why would EA be able to help...? Wrath of the Lich King is made by Blizzard, and is an expansion pack for World of Warcraft. Do you mean Kane's Wrath? In that case Evilkitty is right and you'll have to contact EA.

Message 3 of 5 (2,029 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Oops :D Totally missed the game that he was talking about lol

@lajakl wrote:

Why would EA be able to help...? Wrath of the Lich King is made by Blizzard, and is an expansion pack for World of Warcraft. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,887 Views)

★ Apprentice

Because despite what the internet tells you, EA (and we who enjoy their games) are not the freaking devil.

Log in here with your Blizz account: http://us.battle.net/en/. There should be a download link in there. 

Enjoy!

Message 5 of 5 (2,001 Views)