Re: Will Fight Night Champion be backwards compatible for Xbox One ever?

by 198148

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Was best boxing game to date especially the "Slow-Mo Ko!! where you can see the shock wave ripple across your opponents face and body!" EA dosent give a flying * about the fans and supporters your Wrong For treating me like a dollar sign instead of making a call to Xbox and asking for backwards compatible versions of not one of your boxing games just because people watch UFC dosent mean you shut the Friday night fight lights off what the heck is wrong with you?
Message 31 of 83 (4,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Fight night round 3 was as close to a well balanced fighting game as anything else. It had a huge following and player Base. Not just punch till you get lucky. Like r4 and champions. The music was the best the single player was great to do over and over. A pro fnr3 player would not play anyone who used buttons because it made it unfair to those who used the analogue sticks.a big execution advantage. So if u remaster it which is what I'd like to see with the game unchanged apart from. Stick and button configuration users to have separate matches and leaderboards or give the option to refuse button players matchmaking. And some dlc with newer fighters. As a gamer to a developer. The problem you have is the saturation of "This works let's milk it" marketing tactics. Building and maintaining your best product is the key to a successful game. Don't mess with it. fnr3 was perfect, so don't develop a new one remaster or release it pc too. You will be surprised how much it will sell plus the tournament potential. I could honestly see it at evo if it's competitive and balanced it will be huge. So your work is done already. Announce a vote on twitter and see how many people would like a remastered fnr3 and would they pay for it.
Message 32 of 83 (4,442 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey Andy any real news on this yet or you guys just gonna keep fobbing us off with bs ,the ufc games are shocking if I wanted to roll around on the floor id be gay.. Boxing is back on top after the McGregor circus got k'od... How's about a straight answer
Message 33 of 83 (4,327 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm a big combat sport fan with MMA being my favourite but I've always loved the fight night games, how the work with that analog sticks just feels brilliant! You really do need to bring a new one out for xbox & playstation or at least bring fight night champion to backwards compatibility! I really think your missing a opportunity here
Message 34 of 83 (4,229 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Any news yet Andy???? A week after the biggest boxing exhibition in history and no boxing game for xbox one
Message 35 of 83 (4,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Come on guys its been way to long since ive played it ive got bad withdrawals from this game please make it backward compatible.
Message 36 of 83 (3,970 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Andy any new information as to whether this will be made backwards compatible?
Message 37 of 83 (3,924 Views)

★★ Novice
Everything about the game was perfect I think it was rated 9.5 out of 10 but I give it a 12. Hope to see Floyd Mayweather in the dlc in the future.

PS I would still pay $100 for a dlc Floyd Mayweather in fight night champion now and in the future
Message 38 of 83 (3,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My favorite thing was the bare fist fight an the storyline was amazing
Message 39 of 83 (3,325 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I doubt this will be made backward compatible as EA just do not care about their customers (fifa is a prime example of that)

It's a massive shame as the UFC games are utterly shocking to play.

We need someone to make a boxing game as it's one of the few games missing on Xbox one/ps4
Message 40 of 83 (3,138 Views)