Re: Will Army of Two the Devil's Cartel be backwards compatible on xbox one?

by SamWhySee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will Army of Two the Devil's Cartel be backwards compatible on xbox one?

★★ Novice
Hello, I recently saw that the original Army of Two got on the xbox backwards compatibility program and I was wondering why the others in the series weren't yet. My question is if the other games in the AoT series and especially the third one will be on the bc program?
Message 1 of 15 (36,022 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @SamWhySee 

It is always good to see hardcore Army of Two fans posting here. Unfortunately no official information is currently available on this matter. All the titles, currently available as backward compatible on Xbox One are listed here: http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (46,826 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @SamWhySee 

It is always good to see hardcore Army of Two fans posting here. Unfortunately no official information is currently available on this matter. All the titles, currently available as backward compatible on Xbox One are listed here: http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 15 (46,827 Views)

★★ Novice
Ah too bad. Well, I've got my fingers crossed hoping it will arrive soon! Thanks for replying though.
Message 3 of 15 (35,976 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Will you guys at EA and Microsoft please release Army of Two sequels The 40th Day and The Devils Cartel on backwards compatibility for Xbox One ASAP please! I BEG YOU. Everyone is talking * and I'm not seeing any action. Why do you guys release less popular games on backwards compatibility? Anyway, please do so immediately.
Message 4 of 15 (33,931 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will you guys at EA and Microsoft please release Army of Two sequels The 40th Day and The Devils Cartel on backwards compatibility for Xbox One ASAP please! I BEG YOU. Everyone is talking * and I'm not seeing any action. Why do you guys release less popular games on backwards compatibility? Anyway, please do so immediately.
Message 5 of 15 (33,930 Views)

Community Manager

@Hunterlee78 While it would be great to see the sequels on the One, it is down to Microsoft as to what games get backward compatibility. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 15 (33,918 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Alright..well if possible..please put a word over at Microsoft for your loyal gamers. There's many people I know that would love to support such. Thanks for the reply..hopefully we'll see this soon! #armyoftwosequelsplease
Message 7 of 15 (33,870 Views)

Community Manager

@Hunterlee78 With the One starting backward compatibility for original Xbox games it will be interesting to see what titles get added, there is hopefully a chance that some great little titles will see a resurgence of interest. 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 15 (33,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know it is a different thread, but do you think the servers will ever be turned back on for Army of Two for the Xbox One?

Message 9 of 15 (33,790 Views)

★★★★ Novice
WE NEEEED ARMY OF TWO SEQUELS..SEE? OMG
Message 10 of 15 (33,774 Views)