Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
x9dw66

Titanfall beta key

Hi ea, I'm really diss appointed with the fact I did not receive my beta access. As soon as that mailing list was put up I was one of the first to add my email
Address only to now discover I didn't receive one :smileysad: this brings me a great deal of disappointment as I am an avid spender on your games. Please I ask if you could as a good will gesture grant me an access key thanks. My email address is. [edit: email address removed] thank you for your time.
Keeper
x9dw66

Re: Titanfall beta key

[ Edited ]

Email. [removed]

Keeper
lektriczzz325

Re: Titan Fall Moderator asked me to ask you...?

Quit crying because you didn't get it accepted. Wait until March like most people. You sound petty and I'm pretty sure a mod didn't tell you to do that
Sentinel
SSODEN

Alpha Beta - Forum Access Denied...

I have installed the game, played the game and followed the instructions in the E-Mail to navigate to the forum to provide feedback, but when I click the link the am told I do not have the priviliage to view the forum.

Others appear to have the same issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/I-have-titanfall-alpha-but-i-m-still-denied-access-to-the-al...

It has been almost 48 hours, just wondering how we will be able to post feedback on the beta we are testing?

Sentinel
SSODEN

Re: Titan Fall Moderator asked me to ask you...?

I believe EA used gamers who have been playing their titles the longest, then filled it in with other gamers. I know I had an E-Mail for the BETA, downloaded the Alpha, played yesterday but can not access the beta forums for some reason.

Keeper
necro699

Re: Titanfall alpha trial real or SCAM

[ Edited ]
This is not a scam..A lot of us got an email on Wednesday. ..you had to register that day in order to get the code to play the trial game of Titanfall. ..those that say it's a scam are probably upset they did not get access. ..I've been playing with hundreds of people since Friday and they extended it till today..Monday January 20th till 9pm..sorry you didn't get in..but you should definitely get the game..it's a fun game!
EA_David
XP: 1,606
Solutions: 2,649

Re: Alpha Beta - Forum Access Denied...

Aye, you're not the only one to report this, and while the trial is over now we want to prevent a similar mishap from occurring in the future. If possible, can you let us know when you received your code, with your time zone?

Thank.

Keeper
gundoc66

how to became a titanfall hero

EA_David
XP: 1,606
Solutions: 2,649

Re: how to became a titanfall hero

If you're asking how to become an AHQ Hero for Titanfall, when the game comes out, be sure to help the community with any tips, fixes and workarounds that you're aware of. Be sure to have fun and enjoy yourself while you're here.

Keeper
brian12794

Titanfall alpha

Can anyone from EA explain to me why I get Titanfall alpha inbite and cant  acees it and link from email for help brings me here and I have had no help?