Re: The Saboteur will not run

by Darksider360

Original Post

The Saboteur will not run

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased a copy of The Saboteur from Origin and the game will not run.  I tried running it on comparability mode and as an administrator and it won't run.  I looked online and there is a suggestion that the game only runs on duel core processors.  I tried running the game by setting the affinity to two cores and that did not resolve my problem.  I would really like to play this game.  I would love to know of a solution to my problem.  

Message 1 of 3 (293 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @garnan3432 

What version of Windows you are using? The game installed properly on your system? Have you tried to Repair it in the Origin library? Does the game gives you any error message?

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am also having issues with The Saboteur, using Origin and it has installed ok, double checked and tried a repair just to be sure - compatibility has been set also to rule out anything there.

Every time I run the game it throws a 'Not enough storage to complete this command' error - this shouldn't even be an issue as both my external drive (3TB) and internal drive (512GB) have more than enough space.

Although if I set the resolution to 1280 x 1024 (instead of native 1920 x 1080) and put the game in a window I don't get an error but it gives a black screen and the sound that it has crashed.

I have Windows 10 with a GTX 980m 8GB video card and an Intel i7 Quad Core processor, also have 16GB system memory.

Any ideas?

Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)