The Saboteur 2

by moorede716

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Saboteur 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Will the The Saboteur 2 game ever be finished and put on the market?. Will it happen?

I have a 19 year old Autistic son that loves Saboteour game. He wants to knwo badly if you will ever finsih making the Saboteour 2 game? Please send us a reply when and if this might ever be produced int he market place or recommend a good alternative? Thanks [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 12 (40,776 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will the The Saboteur 2 game ever be finished and put on the market?. Will it happen?

Community Manager

@moorede716 wrote:

Will the The Saboteur 2 game ever be finished and put on the market?. Will it happen?

I have a 19 year old Autistic son that loves Saboteour game. He wants to knwo badly if you will ever finsih making the Saboteour 2 game? Please send us a reply when and if this might ever be produced int he market place or recommend a good alternative? Thanks [edit: email address removed]

Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans of a Saboteur 2 game. One game that I could recommend on the Origin Store would be Assassin's Creed III. You can find a link to the PC version here.

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (44,518 Views)

All Replies

Re: Will the The Saboteur 2 game ever be finished and put on the market?. Will it happen?

★★★★★ Expert

You posted your question at AHQ, not on EA.  We are game players here, not EA employees.  We do not have answers for that sort of question, sorry.

Message 2 of 12 (40,692 Views)

Community Manager

@moorede716 wrote:

Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans of a Saboteur 2 game. One game that I could recommend on the Origin Store would be Assassin's Creed III. You can find a link to the PC version here.

Message 3 of 12 (44,519 Views)

Sequel

★★★ Newbie

Just wondering if you are/aren't (if not why) going to release a sequel to The Saboteur? I know I'm a bit late asking and it was Pandemic's Swan Song but it's a brilliant game and I was looking foward to a sequel

-Chris

Message 4 of 12 (40,665 Views)

IS EA GAMES WORKING ON AN OPENWORLD GAME ?

★★ Novice

ea games working on a open world with veichles guns like sabatuer or mercenaries.i would LOVE TO SEE EA GAMES WORKING ON AN OPEN WORLD AFTER SEEING GRAPHICS OF CRYSIS 3 AND BATTLEFEILD 4 AND NFS RIVALS.PLEASE WORK ON AN OPEN WORLD SANDBOX WITH VEICHLES AND WEAPONS LIKE MERCENARIES 2 OR SABATEUR

Message 5 of 12 (40,585 Views)

The Saboteur 2

★★★ Newbie

Easy come. Have a nice day. My question is;
Pandemic Studios produced by his company and that you have supporters of the game The Saboteur's why discontinued series. We as people in Turkey want a lot more of the game we want. It should not be hard. That a company like you would not believe the game more difficult to maintain. Please continue this game, but you do. Thank you.

Message 6 of 12 (34,566 Views)

Re: The Saboteur 2

Community Manager

@kudretural88 wrote:

Easy come. Have a nice day. My question is;
Pandemic Studios produced by his company and that you have supporters of the game The Saboteur's why discontinued series. We as people in Turkey want a lot more of the game we want. It should not be hard. That a company like you would not believe the game more difficult to maintain. Please continue this game, but you do. Thank you.

@kudretural88 Hi,

Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans of a Saboteur 2 game. Should this change in the future, we will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 12 (34,558 Views)

Re: The Saboteur 2

★★★ Newbie

PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR MASTERS, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 12 (32,953 Views)

the saboteur from pandemic

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA games.

Just a friendly question.

I have The Saboteur from Pandemic Studioes, for my old xbox 360 - which I have sold. But I have kept the game - just because I find it -  the best game ever!

But my problem is, it dosent work on the xbox one.

Does there ever come a updated version for sale, that works on xbox one, and maybe with some new features in the game..?

Best Regards

Torben

Message 9 of 12 (28,857 Views)

Re: the saboteur from pandemic

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Pandemic was closed in 2009.

I haven't seen EA really do remasters coupled with the game getting "average" reviews.

It doesn't look like the game sold really well either  (site doesn't count digital I don't believe but wow that's lower than I thought it would be)

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=saboteur

Anything is possible but I really doubt it honestly.  Frown  Sorry

Maybe you'll get a sequel someday.

Message 10 of 12 (28,853 Views)