Original Post

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 3

★ Novice

It's a real shame if nothing is done.

Message 81 of 199 (3,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

I'm a huge LOTR fan and RTS fan since my childhood. I've played a lot of games... And there isn't a game that brings back the spirit and the power of middle-earth, trust me. If, with the Battle of the Five Armies movie in cinemas, you let this oportunitty go.. You would be all fools! Do you know how many people is waiting  for a new battle of middle earth?! Do you do serious market research? I can tell you there is a lot of people, a lot, willing to pay 50 bucks for a new BFME. The majority of people doesn't act, but I am. Even if we don some maths it's incredible the amount of money you are not earning.

You have a game of 2006 that's still played. That just means it is a really good game with some fanatics base, and there you have some guaranteed sales. With  the right marketing you could get all those fans who played the game too a few years back and some more guaranteed sales. It's easy to expect at least a number of sales equal to battle of middle-earth 2. But with the battle of the five armies.. An RTS game... Are you missing that sales push? Really? I can't belive why haven't you bought the rights and made a game ready for the Christmas season. 

I can't even imagine the hype of fighting in a huge map with an army of little dwarfs vs hordes of orcs, in front of Erebor, with incredible graphics... I can't imagine using Thanduril mounted charging vs some poor enemies like in the movie...

You should do something about it. 

Don't lose this incredible opportunity! Standard smile

Message 82 of 199 (3,555 Views)

★★ Novice
Why not try and make another agreement to who ever owns the title... worth the money and EA would make huge profit. It would just be really great to see and many people would love it
Message 83 of 199 (3,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just throwing another vote in so the thread the stays alive.

Message 84 of 199 (3,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi this is by far my favorite game i have ever played really BFME is the only game i play i know of so many people that love and play this game, we sit and play eachother for hours and hours. I think that EA should take hold of this opertonitey and make a third. I want to ask is EA trying to get the rights or is it just an idea about somthing that could happen.

Thanks,

Tyler 

Message 85 of 199 (4,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ye please EA seriously consider the chance to make this game happen! 

Message 86 of 199 (4,267 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

A Complete New Game not an expansion with mopre heroes more armies ! updated graphics ! elves of rivendel , lorien and mirkwood apart dwarves of erebor and of iron hills , rohan gondor ,arnor numenorians for humans , orcs as they are but with each nazgul with his name and appiarance (as we saw in hobbit 3rd movvie ) angmar better soldiers and orcs as they can be a real army of orcs and not only minions as they were in rotwk ! goblins with their heroes must be better too ! isengard as it was ! SMAUG of course ! new locations and better enviroment ! also  istari like gandalf and radagast to exist in some races ! easterlings and haradrims as a new exact race ! and an online better support and multiplayer !! that s my idea ! i believe there must be a new battle for middle earth !!

Message 87 of 199 (4,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anything we can do? :/

Message 88 of 199 (4,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We need it, please EA!!!!

Message 89 of 199 (3,870 Views)

★★ Novice

You have no idea how much money there is to be made if you purchased the rights for this content again and made a 3rd BFME. 

The number of people I know who say this series was the best strategy game  made ever. Those games were far ahead of all the other strategy games and it was kept simple so even people who are novice can play the game without much effort or knowledge.

The hobbit films have come out and a younger generation of people have watched and enjoyed those flms so think about the fan base and the potiential this game would have now.

Thanks for the Battle for MiddleEarth games they were amazing. Standard smile

killerRobz

Message 90 of 199 (3,863 Views)