The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

by NitroNinja23186

Original Post

Re: How to Launch Battle for middle earth 2 windows 10

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I troubleshout and re-Installed the game several times. Turned of Norton Firewall.

Can EA Games provide a solution

Message 401 of 415 (2,577 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

★★ Novice

I've tried all of these things and now I get  an error message that says "exception in exception handler" help!

Message 402 of 415 (2,540 Views)

Battle for Middle Earth 2 won't Launch?

★★★ Newbie

Hi I own Battle for Middle Earth 2 and I used to be able to get the patch for it to work on new operating systems but now the game won't launch and won't connected to down load the patch anybody know if EA stopped supplying the patch I know the shutdown the multiplayer servers but I just want to play the campaign.

Message 403 of 415 (2,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, Seeing how much love Dungeon keeper is getting whilst it's on the house and such, don't you think it's time to milk this proverbial cow and launch BFME series on origin. I would buy it again, no questions asked. There is a huge market for old rts games, and BFME was a great lan.

Message 404 of 415 (2,540 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2]

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i know that this is very outdated but i enjoy playing the game. After deleting the game and then reinstalling it again after quite some time i have encountered the same error.

Did you get an answer as to how to fix the problem because i have uninstalled and reinstalled however the same result prevailed.

Message 405 of 415 (2,539 Views)

★ Apprentice

they lost the right to publish Lotr Games, but it cost almost 1000dollars for a retail copy and the game isnt old. to bad all have to piratecopy the game since EA don't give a F***** about theyr customers!!! like many other games they made....   they should released it on platform like Origin/steam. i bet 100billion dollars that  it would be a top seller on Steam/Origin... i understand why they cant publish it demself since  Warner bros has the rights, but why just get them to publish it atleast on steam? it's almost 2018! GET A GRIP  EA!!!!!!!

Message 406 of 415 (2,539 Views)

★★ Guide

@knutolav1

You clearly have no idea how licenses work. If they can't make money off a rather expensive license like LotR (and the BFME series didn't sell that well), they won't renew it. The same goes for all previous owners of Star Trek, Star Wars and other licenses.

Message 407 of 415 (2,529 Views)

★ Apprentice

no, do you?? offcourse they will make money!  you don't you know how popular lotr  really are

Message 408 of 415 (2,519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@knutolav1

When you're done fanboying over everything LotR, scout around the Internet and see how little of a mark the Battle for Middle-earth series made. It didn't sell horribly, but it didn't move any mountains either. If it weren't LotR-themed, it would've reached even fewer people for all the flaws it had.

Message 409 of 415 (2,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i totaly disagreed with you!

Message 410 of 415 (2,504 Views)