The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

by NitroNinja23186

Original Post

Battle for Middle Earth II

★★ Novice

Hi,

I'm curious (and my friends too), will you add Battle for Middle Earth II to Origin?

It would be nice.

Thanks and have nice a day.

Message 271 of 415 (611 Views)

OMG Where is it? The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II

★★★ Newbie

Hi Team,

Just wondering where is the following game on steam: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II, This game is the most epic game multiplayer.

Can you please launch this on steam and origin.

Thank you
Big fan - been waiting for so many years. Its time to launch it.

Troy Haronga.

Message 272 of 415 (620 Views)

Lord of the Rings: Battle For Middle Earth II - Steam Greenlight

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

First, I just want to state that I am hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday, and will have a great New Year. 

Is it possible for EA to consider putting Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II onto Steam Greenlight? I understand that EA had to shut down the servers due to the licensing agreement with New Line Cinema. However, I am not 100% familiar with the licensing agreement between EA and New Line Cinima (aka Warner Bros). That is why I am wondering if EA could put this game onto Steam Greenlight. I believe that EA still holds the licensing to Battle for Middle-Earth 2 (though I could be wrong), which is why I am asking.

Again I wish everyone a Happy Holidays and great New Year.

Sincerely,
Arttok
Message 273 of 415 (626 Views)

Battle for Middle Earth 2: Missing discs 5 and 6.

★★★ Novice

Hello EA I have a question. I still have my Battle for Middle Earth 1, 2 and the Rise of the Witch King (Great Games!!!) but I'm missing discs 5 and 6 for the second one, without them I cannot download and play them. I also need them to download the expansion pack. Do you have any advice on what I should do? I have discs 1-4 but not the last two.

Message 274 of 415 (606 Views)

How to build ships on xbox 360: Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle Earth 2

★★★ Newbie

How do you build Elven ships on the xbox 360 "Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth 2?  I am at the level where it asks you to build a minimum of 4 elven ships to destroy the enemy.  I can build all the other structures but when I try to build a ship it comes up not enough command points.  So what do I use ..where do I use it and how do I do it?

Thanks fore your help!

Message 275 of 415 (599 Views)

PC Download for LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King

★★★ Newbie

Where can I download the expansion pack? EA says they have it for download but I can't find the download button.

Message 276 of 415 (601 Views)

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2/Witch king

★★★ Newbie

I really felt like I wanted to play some Bfme a few days ago so i started looking for the game dvds but i werent able to find them. So I looked in the origin store if i could buy a new version of Bfme2 and witch king but they arent on the store.

So I googled it and I cant find a single place where you can buy the game.

The only thing I found were a bunch of torrents but I dont really feel like pirating the game. 

What should I do?

Message 277 of 415 (589 Views)

Battle for Middle Earth 2 "Mismatch" Error

★★★ Newbie

We both have 2 PC games with our own legit keys.  One was installed on our home computer till it blew up.  Now I installed it on my laptop.  Everything's fine.  I go to the 'network' function and it recognizes me and allows me to CREATE a game.  When my friend try's to join... she gets an error that there was a syncronization trouble or 'mismatch'.  I tried having her do it and me join - then I get the error.

I cleared the Java cache.

Just for fun I also tried selecting the 'Online' function instead of the 'Network' option.  I received a message that an update was available.  When I hit 'ok'... it pops me out of the game and says I need to be an administrator.  (I'm already logged in as an administrator.)

We're both using our own game disk. Each with our own laptop on our homes wireless system.

I realize this could be a multiple problem situation but I'm hoping someone has run into this and it's a simple fix.  The sad thing... my friend (ie wife) and I play this all the time.  When our landline PC took a **bleep** - we had to stop.  Tonight was going to be our venture back into middle earth.  boooo....

Message 278 of 415 (576 Views)

The battle for middle earth 2 / Witchking

★★★ Newbie

I really want to play the game again but i cant find my cds.

I cant find anywhere you can buy it online either and the only option right nows seems to pirate it.

Plz is threre a way I can buy The battle for middle earth 2 and witchking somewhere?

Message 279 of 415 (575 Views)

The Battle for Middle Earth Series

★★★ Newbie
Hi
I want to buy lord of the rings the battle for the middle earth 2 and its expansion pack but i can't find them in Origin Store. I can't find them at local sellers too. There are only a few online sellers have them but they are too much expensive.

So how can i get them? I am a person who is always against to the illegal ways. Therefore I would like to have this game by paying. However, there is no legal buying options except those online secondary sellers, who give an excessive prices, and thats why I am emailing to you. Are you planning to sell them via Origin store? Could you please suggest me a way to get this games?
Message 280 of 415 (573 Views)