by NitroNinja23186

Original Post

Re: BFME2 Rise of the Witch King.

★★★ Newbie

Have you been able to fix it?

Message 261 of 415 (354 Views)

LOTRBFME II

★★ Newbie

is the Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth II still available to play online? and if so, how can I get a hold of a EA guy that can help me figure out my old login information?

Message 262 of 415 (385 Views)

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so. I have Rise of the Witch King DL'd on my laptop. When I try to run it, it says I have to have the original Battle for Middle Earth 2, which is not linked to my origin account. Since Battle for Middle Earth 2 is no longer avaible, I have no idea what to do.

Message 263 of 415 (389 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@vasrock Hi,

Do you own the original Battle for Middle Earth 2 and have the CD key for it? If so, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, "Codes" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 264 of 415 (379 Views)

The rise of the witch king

★★★ Newbie
Hello,

I am about to buy Battle for Middle Earth II but the guy doesn't have the expansion and I REALLY want it so I would like to know if it is possible to buy it separately?
Message 265 of 415 (371 Views)

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way of getting this game (designed for windows XP) to run on my new computer which has windows 7?   EA consultant tried, but could not get it to work.  Maybe someone knows of a patch or other means to get it to work?

Message 266 of 415 (370 Views)

Battle for Middle Earth 2

★★ Novice

Re-release it, you silly children!  Digital Download!  I'll buy that instantly, just do it... I want the game, but there's no way I'm paying $329.99 for the anthology.

Message 267 of 415 (376 Views)

bmfe2

★★★ Newbie

hello,

i recently purcashed this game and it ran completely fine. I had to reset my computer and i recently re-installed it.  After 3.25 all my buildings and troops die and i used the same cd key that i bought it with. I also have ROTWK which works totally fine. Any suggestions?

Message 268 of 415 (366 Views)

Install discs for Battle for Middle Earth 2 won't work

★★★ Newbie

I bought two copies of BFME2 a long time ago when it first came out and have just tried to install them on my computer on Windows 7 and it's not loading the launch disc to install it. Is there a digital link I can download it and use my serial code?

Message 269 of 415 (364 Views)

Rise of the witch king

★★★ Newbie
Why can I not download the expansion rise of the witch king for battle for middle earth 2, when it is under the pc download tab on the ea website?
Message 270 of 415 (360 Views)