The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2

by NitroNinja23186

Original Post

PC Download for LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King

★★★ Newbie

Is this PC download still available? I can see the game info on the EA site, and it says the platform is PC Download, but I don't see a link or anything to add the game to my cart, download, or purchase et cetera. I noticed, that someone posted this exact same question before me, and never got an answer. Please don't ignore this one! Thanks!

Message 231 of 415 (719 Views)

Re: Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King

Community Manager

@plagueis1017 

Hi,

For those that bought the game in the past, the game is still available for play. Unfortunately, this game is not available for purchase anymore from EA, please see this excerpt from the press release in January 2011:

Our licensing deal with Middle-earth Enterprises has expired, forcing us to shutdown the online services for The Lord of the Rings™ games. We hope you have enjoyed playing these games online and appreciate your patronage. There’s still time for one last epic tower rush.

Sadly, I am not aware of any current plans to bring it back either.

Cheers,
Nils

Message 232 of 415 (790 Views)

Re: [The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2] online accoutn wont let me login

★★★ Newbie

Did you find a way around this? I am facing the same issue...

Message 233 of 415 (779 Views)

lord of the rings battle for middle earth problem

★★★ Newbie

i recently downloaded bfme2 on my windows 7 and when i open it the loading screen comes up and just doesnt open the game my pc specs is as follow

8gb of ram 

gtx760

sabertooth motherboard

windows7

650psu

Message 234 of 415 (778 Views)

Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth II Rise of the Witch King

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I just got my online working but when i logg in i cant logg in it comes upp like a deadline expired, and i really wanted to play the online for Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth : Rise of The Witch King! Please Help me!

Message 235 of 415 (776 Views)

Request for a Disc of LOTRBFME2

★★ Novice

Hi there, some years ago you published a game called Lord of the Ring Battle For Middle Earth 2. I absolutely have loved this game, so last time I wanted to play it, but I couldn't finf my disc. Buying it costs too much, because you aren't producing the game anymore. So, I am asking you if you could send me a disc of the game with which I am able to play the game again. If you would do that, I will give you my adress.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Bosch

Message 236 of 415 (775 Views)

Re: Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King

★★★ Newbie

I've got a copy of the Battle for Middle Earth Anthology.  I'd like to tie it to my Origin account, so I tried redeeming my registration codes via Origin but Origin didn't seem to recognize any of the codes.  Is it possible to register these games in Origin?

Message 237 of 415 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

My cd key is already used by myselves, i only lost my username and password. 

I wanted to sent an e-mail to my e-mail adress but the next problem is that the hotmail is blocked by too long not using it. 

Can somebody help me, i just want to play the lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 online?

If it is needed to pay for the cd key I will just do that.

With kind regards,

Mathew 

Message 238 of 415 (754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am just wondering if Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 will ever be available for digital download on EA's store or even on Steams Service as this is still a very popular and well saught after game the people would like to own and play once again.

Thank You

Message 239 of 415 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I have a problem  with this games . I haven't been playing those in a while, but now after I upgraded to windows 8.1 and my computer in general as hardware, the games just stopped working!

I've seen other posts which seemed to have the same problem as me : when they open the game the image pops, then disappears and appears again (like it used to do when it was working) and then that's all...the game doesn't start and after a while if you don't close it with task manager(which is the only way) an error pops out.

Please help me because I really want to play those games again.

Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language. Standard smile

The games I'm referring to are The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II (and its expansion pack The Rise of the Witch-King)

Message 240 of 415 (736 Views)